ACT 2 - four.

I looked at myself in the mirror. Over the past few days, Nora used her knife on me like a canvas.

She gave me less and less food.

I didn't want to admit it, but I was slowly dying, slowly giving in.
I just wanted Lando, I wanted to hug him, snuggle up to him.

I heard the bedroom door open and my heart skipped a beat.

It would be Nora, ready to make me bleed again, or it would be Rhett. At this point, I don't know who I preferred to see.

It was Rhett.

He stood in the door opening of the adjoining bathroom and looked at me. His eyes scanned over my body.

He didn't want to say it, but even he was shocked to see me like this.

"Get dressed" he said as he handed me a hoodie and jogging pants. I grabbed them and put them on as quickly as I could.

"I need food" I managed to get out. "I am dying, Rhett, you have to give me food"

"That's exactly what I was planning to do, Rae"

He gestured to follow him and opened the bedroom door. He was actually letting me out?

I looked around as I walked out of the bedroom. This house was old, ugly decorated and smelled like cigarettes.

"Sit" he said, pointing at the table. I took a seat and the smell of food immediately grabbed my attention.

"Thanks Rhett" I smiled, fake smiled but he had to think I was thankful for this.

Which I actually was.

I never ate my food faster than in this moment.

Rhett was looking at me, he was sitting in front of me, eating as well.

"You need to call Juliette" I put my arms on the table, leaning over at him.

He had to see the cuts in my arms, he had to see what Nora was doing to me.
Even though he was doing pretty fucked up things as well.

"Why would I do that?"

"Because you're a good guy, Rhett" I looked him in the eyes.

He wasn't a good guy, but I felt so numb that lying wasn't a problem right now.

He snorted, got up and grabbed our plates to bring them back to the kitchen.

He left my knife and fork laying in front of me. Did he do this on purpose?

I quickly grabbed the knife and put it between the hem of my panties. I wasn't gonna question this right now, I needed some protection.

I grabbed my fork and his cutlery before getting up and walking to the kitchen. I put them in the sink and immediately turned to Rhett.

I had to distract him in case he didn't do this on purpose.

"You do realize I will never sign those papers, right?"

He leaned against the counter, crossing his arms. "Nora says you will"

"Nora is a dumb bitch if she believes that. What is she gonna do next?"

"Break your bones" he said without any emotion. Okay I didn't think of that.

I looked at the door, which was probably locked. I could stab him, but I still needed the key.

Okay Lando, you gotta forgive me for this.

"Anyways, I don't care about Nora, I think you were right" I said as I slowly walked up to him.

He looked at me, surprised but I bet that fucker was getting a boner right now.

I was thankful for the adjoining bathroom, at least I was clean. My body was carved, but I smelled like flowers.

"I want you too" I pressed my body against his, brushing my lips against his neck. His hands traveled down my body and my hands were doing the exact same thing.

For different reasons though. I needed to find this damn key.

My hands brushed down his back, to his ass and slide down his back pockets. I moaned against his neck softly, only to distract him because he would never make me moan.

Not in his back pockets. Fuck.

I unzipped his pants, pulling them down and let my tongue brush next to his dick as I kneeled down.

I couldn't even pretend it was Lando because Rhett had such a small dick.

He let his head fall back, groaning and I quickly searched the front pockets of his pants which was hanging down his legs.

Gotcha.

I put the key quickly in my bra.

And just as I wanted to stab this fucker, the door opened. I quickly got up and Rhett put his pants up as fast as possible.

Nora was looking at us and rolled her eyes. "I told you Rhett, don't fuck her in the kitchen"

His hand brushed against my back. He was trying to calm me down, he was trying to comfort me.

And it was then I realized, he was in my corner. He wasn't gonna defend Nora, he actually thought I fell for him.

"But good to see your feeling better" she looked at me. "Because we have a visitor.."

She took a step inside the house and someone else walked in.

My heart sank. It shattered.