ACT 5 - seven.

"Jack Delvey" I read over the article. He was my family?

"He's your uncle" Lando said softly. I looked up at him, handing him the phone.

My head was spinning, my heart racing. "He's my dad's brother?"

I never knew he had a brother. He never talked about him. I always thought he was an only child.

Lando nodded.

"He probably didn't even know you existed until we decided to get married and he obviously recognized your last name.." Lando walked up to me, putting his hands on my hips and putting me on the kitchen counter.

"But why would he want to kill my dad? Or me?"

He opened my legs and stood in between them, looking up at me.

"Because he wants the hotels. He first killed your dad, then he probably wanted to kill Stacy and you"

So he probably hired Nora because she absolutely hated me, but she wanted to torture me a little before actually killing me.

And she got Rhett involved, which probably wasn't his plan, at all.

He thought Lando and I got divorced because that's what I told him, that's what Lando told him.

So when he realized we were still married, he had to adjust his plan. Everything would go to Lando if I died, not to him, not to Stacy.

"But why kill Nora?"

He shrugged his shoulders. He probably didn't figure that out yet either. "He stalked you, he probably saw you hired Nora again and thought you guys were friends again so he wanted to make sure she wouldn't tell you?"

"Or he wanted to frame me?"

Lando shrugged his shoulders again. "What does he have to gain by it?"

"He could convince the board that I obviously can't manage the hotels from jail and you have a career. They would gladly kick me out"

I was convinced he wanted to frame me.

And now I had everything to take him down, thanks to this guy in front of me.

He figured it out, for me.

"You know what I wanna do, right now?" I said as I wrapped my arms around his neck. "Hopefully the same thing as I do"

"Well, I wanna make love to you" I whispered. "Ah too bad, because I wanted to rip you apart" he started laughing, picked me up and carried me to the bedroom.

We lost our clothes in a record time and did exactly what we told we would do.
Make love and rip each other apart.

It was great, it was exactly what I needed.

I didn't feel this good for ages.

He was honestly everything. I would be dead if it wasn't for him, I would be locked up.

He was my savior, in every way possible.

I snuggled up in his arms and kissed his chest. "I love you" I whispered. "And I love you" he whispered back.

I was sure I was never gonna love anyone as much as I love him.

Never.

He was stuck with me and I would gladly be stuck with him forever.