Thank You

Jules POV:
     I take a deep breath before trying to open the door. Upon noticing it was locked I knocked on the door and made a note to unlock it the second I got in. Hearing me outside the door, Mr. Holloway opened the door and smiled when he saw me.

     "Hello, Juliana. Come on in." A cheeky smirk takes over the warm one he had on when he opened the door. Instead of walking straight in I tool hold of the door motioning fro him to go ahead of me. Once his back was turned from me, I quickly unlocked the door and made my way behind him.

     As I made my to a desk that was near my teachers desk so I could lean against it without being close to him. I felt his eyes follow my every move but decided to lean on the desk anyways. "So, why did you wish to see me?" I ask facing him, trying to get the matter situated so I could go back to Lizzie.

     He laughed at my bluntness and took a step towards me. "You're very funny, Julie. I hope I can call you that." I cringe at the name but slightly nod hoping he'll cut to the chase. "You know," he takes says getting closer to me, "you're very pretty too. And this dress, fits you so perfectly." I fall further into the desk as I feel him towering over me.

     "Uhmmm, thank you Mr. Holloway." I say uncomfortably. His hand reached for my face and he proceeded to cerase my head before he took another step towards me, his legs stepping over mine so I fell between his two legs. Inching his face closer to me he brought his arm to my face once more and pushed a fallen stran of hair behind my ear. "You're very very beautiful." He placed one hand on the desk where I was leaned against and felt his palm touch my hip.

     I felt my face get red with embarrassment and discmonfort, and what I believe to be some slight anger, as he continued to touch me. I needed to get out of here and quick. I scoured my brain for an excuse. I saw as he debated his next move but soon enough his face was inching towards mine.

     Panicked I placed a finger on his lips when they were mere seconds away from mine. "Oh, Mr. Holloway. If beauty is what you wish to discuss you can take it up with a fashion magazine." His eyes jolted open and he simply stared at me. "You're complements are flattering but it's not the first I've heard them. My girlfriend reminds me constantly and I do fear she's waiting for me, so, as joyful as this has been, I need to make my way out," I lied.

     Watching his face reden with anger and embarrassment I had to force every atom within me to contain from burst out laughing let alone smile evn just the slightest bit.

     "No." He said grabbing a hold of my wrist, "you're lying, I know you are." Fear settled back within me and I was thinking of how I needed to potentially hit him to get out of this. He was much stronger than me, I could feel it in his grip.

     "Let go of me," I said trying to free myself from his grip. To that he grabbed my neck and was pulling me in for a kiss. Squirming as much as I could under his grip as he got closer I felt hopeless. Just before his lips reached mine and I had pulled as far away from him as I could there was a knock on the door. A second later the door swung open and light from outside blinded us. He stumbled away from me and began to pretend he was explaining something to me.

     "So sorry!" The familiar voice and face completely calmed me and took away the fear that was in me just a second ago. "I really need Jules right now Mr. Holloway. It's about college and you know how important it is, especially for our seniors." Lizzie plasters a smile on her but I can see the anger she is trying to contain as her face is slightly red and her eyes are squinted at him rather than her usual bright eyes.

     "Y- yeah- that's fine." He says shakily. "I'll see you tomorrow, Jules. And rember, you're the only one Ms. Lopez allowed me to tell, so I hope you'll keep this between you and I," he says looking angrily at me.

     "Don't count on it," I say angrily shooting him a dirty look but hurridly making my way to Lizzie who wraped an arm around my back the second I was close enough. "Thank you again," Lizzie said politely letting the door slam behind her.

     "Thank yo-"

     "Not here," she said cutting me off and continuing to speed walk me. Her grip was firm on my upper arm and she led me outside. "Cross the street and go to the donut shop that on that block. I'll be parked infront of the alley way that's in the parking lot," she whispered when we reached the teacher parking lot. I nodded and quickly began to walk away realizing why she told me "not here."

     Looking around the parking lot I was grateful to see that no one was there to see us together or our potentially suspicious interaction. "I better get a donut out of this at least," I thought to myself pitifully as I reached the stop light in front of my school.

____________
A/N: i got this done in my math class again don't play 😭😭 if i fail we know why 😔 anyways shoutout to my girl who said they were going to sleep curious, i hope you are now awake with knowledge 😛 ty guys for reading 💋