2.2

Xiaocui hurried to the Imperial Hospital, and when she walked in, she found that there was only one imperial doctor there, but fortunately, she was relatively familiar with him.

  She walked over and said, "Mr. Xiao, my servant is not feeling well. Can you come with me?"

  Xiao Ling looked at the little palace maid in front of her and recognized that this was the one she had failed to help her with last time. She felt a little guilty in her heart, but now she naturally nodded in agreement.

  "Okay, I'll get my medical kit first."

  "Thank you, Doctor Xiao."

  Considering Shi Qing's condition, the two of them speeded up and rushed to the Huangdian. However, they were stopped halfway by a man in a somewhat fancy dress. His eyes lingered on Xiao Cui's anxious face, nonchalantly. Said: "I said where are you going in a hurry?"

  Xiaocui knew something was wrong as soon as she saw that the person was Qin Guishi, but she couldn't do anything as a servant. She and Xiao Ling saluted him and said honestly: "Qin Guishi, my little servant He is sick, and I am asking the imperial doctor to take a look at him."

  "Sick? I'm not telling you. Your master's health is really bad. He gets sick every three days."

  When Xiaocui heard this, she thought that Qin Guishi would not stop him anymore, but the next second she heard him say: "I seem to be feeling a little uncomfortable recently, and I was thinking of asking my servant to go to the Tai Hospital for treatment today." I'll invite an imperial doctor to come, and since I've met Imperial Doctor Xiao here, you can come with me."

  Xiao Ling was just a young imperial doctor and could not disobey Qin Guishi's order, so he could only look at Xiao Cui apologetically.

  Last time, the waiter was fine and told him not to worry about it. Xiao Cui temporarily suppressed the anger of those imperial doctors after being taken away by Qin Guishi. But this time, the waiter had a severe fever, and the other imperial doctors also Not here, how could she bear it.

  Her legs were swollen and her knees fell to the ground. Xiaocui faced Qin Guishi and knocked on the stone floor. After a while, her forehead turned red. She raised her head and looked at him and said: "Qin Guishi, I beg you to give up." Doctor Xiao, please go with your servant, my servant is still waiting."

  Qin Guishi did not expect that the palace maid would do this. He snorted unmoved and said: "Are you deaf, you cheap maid? Didn't you hear me saying that I didn't feel well? Let me tell you, your family If the young master can survive this time, then it will be his fate. Otherwise, if he cannot survive and die, he will not be able to blame others."

  These words were really unpleasant and excessive. Xiao Cui replied unconvinced: "What do you want, little servant? Does all this really have nothing to do with you, Mr. Qin Gui?"

  Qin Guishi has been very favored by the emperor since he entered the palace. Even if he is pampered at home, his temper will become more and more pampered. He said angrily: "You mean I am pretending to be sick?"

  "Luxiang, break her mouth for me. I have to let this bitch know how powerful I am today."

  "Yes, Your Majesty." A maid in green clothes standing next to him walked over to Xiao Cui after receiving the order.

  Xiao Ling on the side couldn't bear to watch anymore and came out to beg for mercy: "Qin Guishi, she is not unintentional. Can you please spare her this time for my sake?"

  "You?" Qin Guishi glanced at him with disdain, "You are just a young doctor who dares to plead with me. You are really brave. Since you want to plead for her so much, I will beat you too."