Eggman? (Boom!Sonic & Boom!Eggman)

Sonic smiled softly to himself. He convinced his friends that he was sick and to hang out somewhere without him. He felt bad for lying, but the blue hedgehog needed to regress. It was how he let out stress and relaxed.
Yes. Sonic The Hedgehog is an age regresser. He didn't have time to slip very much, and his little gear was sparce, but he was still very happy to get to regress. He had his old, light blue baby blanket, his old stuffed lamb, Lamby, and his fluffy lamb onesie.
Eggman was at his base, rather bored. "Orbot! Get my Egg-Mobile ready. I'm going to schedule a fight with Sonic." Eggman instructed his red robot as he adjusted his gloves and fixed his goggles.
"Yes, Doctor." Orbot got the ship ready, then ran off to go clean the lair. Eggman got into the craft, and then he flew to Sonic's hut. They frequently scheduled fights, so this was pretty normal for the doctor to do when he was bored.
Sonic giggled to himself, bouncing up and down in excitement as he made up an imaginary game with Lamby. He soon laid on his tummy, his tail wagging happily as he played with his toy.
Eggman landed and walked up to the entrance of the hut. There was no door, so he peaked his head in. He was going to announce himself when he saw the little blue hedgehog playing with a stuffed toy. He held back an aww and watched for a few more moments before walking in and toward the blue blur. "Hello, Sonic." Eggman smiled.
Eggman wasn't quite sure what Sonic was doing, but he didn't mind. When Eggman spoke, Sonic's head shot towards him, his tail tucking itself down from shame and humiliation. He was so embarrassed. He tried to get into a bigger headspace, but he just couldn't. He felt so little, so scared, so helpless. Tears threatened to fall as he let out a scared whimper. No one was supposed to find out his secret.
"Sonic, hey, umm... Are you okay?" Eggman asked as the little hid behind his stuffed lamb. Sonic started to sniffle as he tried to scooch back. Eggman slowly got closer to the hedgehog. Sonic whimpered as he started to cry. He was humiliated. He'd never been caught before this. What was he supposed to do? Now his enemy knew his secret!
"N-Nu 'posta knu'!" Sonic wailed as he curled into a ball with Lamby tucked in the center. Eggman was taken aback. He's never seen Sonic cry before. Eggman sat next to Sonic and let himself do what he thought was right in the moment. He gently started to pet the hoglets right ear. Sonic started to purr, and soon his little voice rang out. "P-Papa..."
Eggman was shocked. Did Sonic see him as a father figure? He gently scooped the little hedgehog onto his lap. "Hey, Sonic, I've got you, it's umm... It's alright!" Eggman said as he rubbed the blue blurs back. The hoglet nuzzled up to Eggman as he let himself calm down.
Eggman wasn't making fun of him, and he was comforting him. Maybe this wasn't so bad. Eggman pulled out his phone and started to look up what was happening. Sonic didn't notice as he instead just enjoyed the back rubs and cuddles.
After a bit of research, the doctor spoke up again. "Sonic, how old are you?" He asked softly. Sonic nuzzled the olders chest and shyly held up two fingers, keeping his face hidden. Eggman softly tisked as he stood up, scooping the hedgehog close to his chest as he readjusted him. "Let's head back to my base. You'll be free to act as small as you feel. Does that sound good, Sonic?" Eggman suggested to the younger.
Sonic nodded his head yes as he readjusted himself in Eggman's hold. He wrapped his arms around Eggman's neck and laid his head on the elders' shoulder. He played with the brown bandanna around his own neck for a bit before settling into the hold. Eggman smiled softly and got into the Egg-Mobile. "Papa, Papa!" Sonic babbled as he chewed on his scarf and giggled. Eggman smiled as he put the Egg-Mobile on autopilot so he could see the smaller.
Sonic looked up at Eggman and happily nuzzled the elder. Eggman chuckled as he rubbed the hedgehogs ears. Sonic purred and melted into the touch. "Too hot..." The little whined.
"When we're home, we'll get you out of your onesie, okay?" Sonic looked up. Home? Eggman said home. As in his home, but also Sonic's. Sonic's tail started to wag as he purred louder and louder, nuzzling Eggman.
"Home... Home, home, home!" Sonic cheered absent-mindedly, not really caring to pay much attention to his surroundings, or the small chuckles Eggman let out as the happy hedgehog cheered and giggled blissfully.
Eggman let the Egg-Mobile land, and he carried the regressed hedgehog into his base. Sonic yawned and nuzzled the older. He purred loudly as he streched in the elders' arms. Sonic whined a bit, then curled up into the fetal position. He brought his thumb to his mouth and sucked on it as he drifted off. "Sonic, hey bud, wake up so you can take off your onesie, unless you aren't hot anymore, kiddo." Eggman spoke softly as Sonic whined.
"Papa, do it! P-Papa, do it!" Sonic whined as little tears pricked the fussy hedgehogs' eyes. "Nu wanna! I sweepy!" Sonic whined as he squirmed a bit. Eggman coed at the fussy hoglet in his arms. He unzipped the onesie and got it off the smaller. He was surprised that the smaller had top surgery scars. They were usually not visible because Sonic was pretty far away during their fights with one another.
Sonic calmed back down after his small fit, and he sucked on his thumb until he fell asleep in the elders' hold. Orbot and Cubot came over but became confused upon seeing their enemy in their master's arms. "Uh, Doctor? What's going on?" Cubot asked.
"Age regression, no more questions until I get him into bed. I'm doing more research once I lay him down. You two may join me." The doctor spoke. He carried the little to his room and laid him into bed. Sonic whined before settling in after cuddling a pillow, still purring happily.
The doctor walked out to his research room. He got on his computer and researched more about age regression. He answered the robots' questions as they asked about the coping mechanism and what its use was. The doctor knew he wanted to be the little's caregiver. The only thing left to do was ask. "Papa?"
Sonic called out.
Sonic woke up alone, and he wanted Eggman. He wanted his Papa. Eggman smiled with joy. "I'm coming, Blueberry." Eggman called back, using a nickname for the blue blur.
Sonic's tail wagged faster and faster upon hearing his new nickname. It made him so happy.
Sonic zoomed around the room a few times before hopping back onto the bed.
Eggman walked into the room and saw the sweet little hedgehog happily waiting for him, tail wagging back and forth as his big green eyes looked up at Eggman. "Hi, Sonic! How was your nap?" Eggman asked.
"It was good, 'M weawwy hung'y though... Wan' chiwi dogs!" Sonic exclaimed as Eggman scooped him up. Eggman summoned Cubot and Orbot. The robots were instructed to get a chili dog and cut it into small pieces for the little in Robotniks arms.
They listen immediately, going to get the requested food. "Sonic, I wanted to ask if you'd like me to be your caregiver?" Eggman spoke softly as he rubbed the smallers ears.
"Yes! Yes, yes, yes, yes, yes!" Sonic cheered as he hugged Eggman with his tail wagging rapidly. Eggman let out a small laugh as he mentally made notes to make a room in his base for when Sonic regresses so he can properly care for his nemesis.
Normally, when one's nemesis shows vulnerability, they'd take advantage of that. But Eggman was a doctor. A genius at that! He didn't need to cheat to win. He'd help Sonic when he was regressed, and they'd fight when he was in his usual state of mind, fair was fair.
Soon Orbot and Cubot arrived with the food, Eggman fed the small hedgehog, having to redirect Sonic's attention a few times as the little was getting distracted rather easily. He did have A.D.H.D. after all. Sonic and Eggman spent the rest of the day together.