Chapter - 8

Look at Me! I've Grown Up
Xianwang -Wattpad
••••••••••••••

Horrified, not knowing who the person approaching him was, he decided to speak.

- Wei Ying? - He asked with fear as he saw that the figure stopped when he heard the name. At that moment he felt fear and denial as was possible. Weiying promised that he would not hurt him. He also seemed so kind and trustworthy, he thought as a tear began to run down his cheek.

Was it the price he had to pay for allowing him to do what he wanted most?

His entire train of thoughts stopped when he heard the other person's voice.

- Hahahaha.... How dare you confuse me with him. - His voice was filled with hate and fury.

Wait, that wasn't Wei Ying's voice. He was able to breathe calmly but that only lasted a few seconds. He had never heard a voice like that. He searched his mind for that voice without success. He didn't know him. He didn't know until he started to smell an aroma, he remained petrified in his place. He remembered it perfectly. The feeling of fear and disgust flooded him again. That was the one who always followed him.

He decided not to waste time. He looked with his eyes to see if there was anything, that he could use to defend himself but he was unsuccessful, there was nothing within his reach nor in the entire room but that was not going to stop him, he would get out of there one way or another. He made a quick assessment of the places where he could ask for help. He could do it at his uncle's room is nearby but he is also an Omega and according to the rules he could not cultivate, therefore he was just as weak as he, would then be his brother but he was too far away to arrive so the most logical option was Wei Ying to him. They put a room near his. His brother showed him the direction where it was and if he was correct, his uncle's room and Wei Ying's room were the same distance, so it would be a bit quick.

With that, he made his first move, staring intently at the person. The aggressor who had only came halfway from the door to his bed. He crawled out of it, grabbed his shoes and put them on without taking his eyes off him for a second. It was more than clear that he would have to run and he knew that he couldn't do it barefoot, if he did it will hurt, he had slow down when he saw that he still didn't do anything, he decided to put on the outer robes, it didn't matter if they were worn wrong. Just knowing that he was looking at him lasciviously made him sick, he wouldn't let him see even an inch of his body.

- Little Wangji didn't, I understand why you wear those things... you won't need them... you know how long I had waited for you.... just for someone else to take what is mine? - He said as he moved forward. He started to back away, unfortunately, he didn't get far, the wall was close, his fear grew even more making him tremble.- I can see that he didn't make a mark on your neck.- He just saw how the other with fear put a hand on the mentioned place that made him smile more - Don't worry, don't be afraid, I'll do it for him.

- I won't allow it.- He blurted out the words out of desperation, which seems to have angered him, making him rush towards him at full speed and grab him by the shoulders, allowing him to see his face. He identified him as Su She, he never spoke a word to him, but he does remember his face and his name but that didn't matter, he had to get out of there as soon as possible.

- YOU BELONG TO ME! I CHOSE YOU AS MINE SINCE YOU WERE FOUR YEARS OLD SO YOU ACCEPT IT BY RIGHT OR BAD! - He shouted as he shook him, he was furious how he dared to reject him.

That revelation froze him for a few moments. He followed him and watched him from the moment he appeared as Omega?He was terrified by the idea that this precise moment could have happened years ago. He wanted to scream but he restrained himself. He knew that if he did, he would get even more angry, so he decided to kick him and run. Unfortunately, he didn't even reach the door. He blocked it with his body before he could open it, so all he had to do was go back and stand next to the table with sweets.