52| Library Date.*

(this chapter contains some slightly mature scenes i.e. sexual scenes ime basically smut, skip the chapter if needed. You won't be missing the flow of story by doing this. Read at your own risk. Warning 18+.

Kind off daddy kink. (Continuing this on request)
I know there is one more request to see Sriya taking the charge but I can't really do that, so sorry!!

Proof reading not done so pardon the mistakes.
See people I am here fulfilling your wish for smut so comment.

Well this is some long chapter and contains a lot of kinky stuff so, everyone who is reading fasten your seatbelts cause its gonna be longggg!!

Sorry for the inconveniences. Enjoy reading!)

Chapter Fifty Two: Library Date

"Give me your hand." Sriya said to Shubman as he sit in the car and he did without a question after looking at her for two good seconds.

"What’s this?" he asked as she tied the evil eye bracelet around his wrist to keep him safe from to ward off the evil eye from him.

"This will protect you from devil’s eye." She said.

"And may I know who is the devil?" He asked gracing her eyes with his cute little smile.

Oh my heart! He is happy. He is CUTE!!

"Everyone who wants your bad."

"I didn't knew you were superstitious." He said chuckling, starting the car.

"I can be everything when the matter concerns you." She said.

"Why are you smiling?" She asked him who was grinning.

"Because I am feeling like the happiest person on the earth."

"What do you mean?"

"You see, not a lot of people in the world would get to know how it feels to be the luckiest man but I do." He said and she blushed.

"Hot pink really suits you." He complimented out of blue and she looked at her attire.

She was dressed up in a oversized pink cardigan top with blue jeans. You can say she had a different obsession with crochets and cardigans.

"It’s Pink not hot pink."

"I know it’s pink but your cheeks are hot pink."  He said making her blushed more profusely.

"This isn’t the route for the home." She said as he turned to other side.

"I have a surprise for you" He said while a very tiny smile was still playing on his lips.

"What surprise?" She  asked in curiosity and excitement because she loved his surprises.

"Make a guess" he said chuckling.