Blame Target (Chapter 1/2)

Han's POV. (5 year headspace)

"Yongbok, catch it!" I yelped, as the ball was heading toward the expensive vase next to Felix. Felix, barely noticing the ball going towards the vase, didn't have enough time to catch it. Suddenly, the ball came into contact with the vase full of lilies and fell down from the counter, crashing on the floor.

"YONGBOK! WHY YOU NOT CATCH BALL! BINNIE, CHANNIE, AND LINO WILL SPANK US!" I hollered at him.

We both fidgeted around nervously and looked around.

Felix spotted innie and said, "we put blame on baby bread," he whispered to me, gesturing toward innie, as he drank from his sippy cup, watching tv. Loud footsteps were heard coming towards us. Channie, Binnie, and Lino rushed towards us.

"What happened here?! Are you guys okay?" Channie paused for a second and saw the ball rolling and making a halt as it hit the couch, "Were you guys playing ball, when I clearly said not to?" Channie said angrily, fuming.

"Daddy!" Felix whined, snuggling into Chan's arm, "We wanted to change tv, b-but.." Felix was sobbing crocodile tears.

"What's wrong sweetie? Why are you crying?" Lee Know questioned worriedly. Binnie comforted Felix by rubbing his back.

"In-innie mad and threw ball at us. But he missed and hit the vase. He also call us "'tupid" (stupid)." Innie's eyes widened and shook his head violently.

"No me didn't." Innie whined frighteningly. He shook his head frantically, slowly backing away from Channie, Binnie, and Lino.

"Pwease believe In-innie. I no didn't." Innie started sobbing. I felt bad. I was about to confess the truth, but Feliz stopped me. Channie went towards innie and pulled him off the floor and dragged him towards the stairs to head into their room.

Jeongin's POV. (5 year headspace)

I was being dragged upstairs to receive a punishment, when without thinking I dragged Channie's arm back towards me and bit him, lightly but it still shocked everyone.

"Jeongin! Tell your daddy sorry!" Binnie hollered.

"What is the matter with you Jeongin today?" Lino exclaimed disappointedly.

"That's it Jeongin! You're going to get a spanking and time-out as well." Instead of taking a grip of my wrist, he carried me up the stairs and into our room (Channie, Lino, and my). Through the whole time he carried me, I kicked, bit and punched, lightly, but it still pissed him off.

As soon as he put me down, I made a run for the door, but Lino and Binnie blocked the door as fast as lightning. I looked back and was pleading and sobbing to Channie.

"I no didn't. Please believe me." I pleaded several times.

"No. Both Felix and Hannie said you did it. Felix seemed really upset. You hurt him.

"Come on! It's time for your punishment!" I shook my head nervously, "Now!" Chan exclaimed.

I made my way towards him and laid over his knees. He brought my sweats and underwear.

"Baby, it would only be ten. I would be as gentle as possible. I would only use my hand." Afterwards, spanks rained down my bum.

SMACK. SMACK. SMACK. SMACK. SMACK. I sobbed loudly. Not because it hurt, but because I upsetted my daddies when I didn't even do anything.

SMACK. SMACK. SMACK. SMACK. SMACK. "Done. Now, you only need a ten minute time-out. Get up, prince."

Channie's POV.