"Echoes of a Controlled Society"

Isabelle

I woke up early in the morning, around 4:00 am, and noticed Charlie and Sophie embracing each other beside me. It was a surprise to see them in such a loving gesture considering their usual fights. I chuckled to myself, thinking they might regret it once they wake up, yet deep down, they might cherish this bond. Quietly, I went to freshen up, and when I stepped out of the bathroom, I found them starting to wake up. They looked at each other so lovely

1
2
3......

"YOU FUCKING BITCH , GET THE HELL AWAY "
"DISGUSTING RAT , WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING"

They both shouted simultaneously and locked eyes for a few moments, which seemed endless. Waiting for their eye contact to end, I threw my hairbrush to get their attention, which succeeded. They looked away from each other, blushing. I chuckled at their reaction, smiled at them, then headed downstairs to assist Lily in preparing breakfast.

After breakfast, they bid me farewell, and I boarded my private jet. Being a renowned agent, having a private jet was part of the norm for me. I settled in the site near the window

As the announcements began detailing various instructions, my mind was wholly consumed by planning the success of this mission. I paid little attention to the announcements, focusing entirely on strategizing for the task ahead.

After meticulously planning everything with contingency plans B and C, hoping to execute successfully with plan A, I still had time before landing. I decided to review the information obtained by Mr. Iran, my personal assistant , regarding Mr. Santoro. Mr. Iran had gathered as much information as possible; Mr. Daniel santoro had a sister named Emma and a male friend who was a singer named Rex Werron. There were limited details about his family besides his sister Emma. Flipping the page, I found a picture of Mr. Daniel santoro

Mr. Daniel possesses a captivating appearance-his flawless complexion radiates an irresistible charm, boasting a pristine purity that enchants the eye. A charming mole graces the upper corner of his left eye, complementing his perfectly styled dark brown hair-neither too lengthy nor too brief, but thick and finely textured. However, it's his eyes that seize attention-a mesmerizing azure shade tinged with subtle hints of green at the edges. The weight of his heavy eyelids prompts a peculiar uncertainty, casting doubt upon the familiarity of my own.

"Pause the madness!"

This unfamiliar sensation engulfed me, like me ,wow -it's utterly foreign, I never want it . What am I delving into? I must tread cautiously, I need to be more careful and thoughtful about how I handle these emotions.

I shut the file and glanced out the window, complaining the concept of love. It's not a matter of disrespect or disregard; I hold deep reverence and esteem for love. Yet, I'm not inclined towards a relationship that only brings about mutual pain and suffering.

It's disheartening how some individuals seem to embrace the idea of being hurt in relationships. For them, it appears as though enduring pain is synonymous with love, leading them to believe that suffering is an integral part of what love entails.

It's unfortunate how some individuals are so accustomed to disrespect that they've lost sight of genuine respect. They've mistaken their ego for what real respect truly embodies.

Brainless dumbfounded people

As time went by, I arrived in the city of Milan, Italy. Stepping off the aircraft, I spotted Mr. Eilo, the designated guide for the mission. He greeted me with a friendly gesture, offering a handshake, which I readily accepted.

"Salve, io sono Eilo(hello, I'm eilo). It's an honor to welcome you. I must say, I'm quite the admirer of yours, ma'am," he exclaimed with evident enthusiasm yet maintaining a professional demeanor.