Chapter 2

After Flukey did everything he needed to at school he was now on his way home. While walking he texted his sisters and mother that he was on his way and they didn't message back but Flukey thought nothing of it since he wasn't clingy and just assumed that they were busy. 

Oh they were certainly busy. 

Once Flukey made it home, a smile was one his face to be seeing his family again but once he entered he immediately heard the sound of moaning coming from upstairs and it sounded like Elise.

Flukey: (Elise? What's she doing here?)

Confused but also curious, Flukey decided to investigate and the closer he got to the noise, the more clearer her voice was and not only that but he could also hear his sisters and mother's voices and to his horror....he also heard Ryan's voice. 

His heart raced in fear as he slowly looked down at the doorknob. 

Every part of his soul was telling him to not open the door, but his curiosity ended up getting the better of him and he grabbed the doorknob and turned it, opening the door wide enough for him to see and what he saw made his eyes widen: 

In his mother's room, she was riding on Ryan like there was no tomorrow while his sisters and girlfriend kissed and ate each other out at Ryan's command. 

A lot of things were running through his mind:

How did his family know about Ryan? 

How did Ryan know where he lived? 

How long has this been going on?

But the most important question to Flukey was......why Ryan? 

After a few seconds of watching in horror, Ryan was the first to notice Flukey as he smirked. 

Ryan: Sup loser. Welcome home. Girls, welcome ole Flukes to the household. 

Darcy: Welcome home dipshit~.

Bella: Hi waste of space~.

Hilda: Welcome home bitch-boy~.

Marina: Ahh my burden of a son has finally returned home~.

Elise: Bout fucking time you got here? I was beginning to think I'd have to text you to hurry the hell up. 

Flukey: W-What? But.....why? Mom, Hilda, Darcy, Bella, I told you all about Ryan....and you've seen his bullying with your own eyes Elise. So why? Why!?

Flukey was desperately trying to fight back the tears slowly erupting and that brought a sadistic smile on Ryan's face. 

Elise was the one to speak on Flukey's question as she stopped playing with the girls and got out of bed. 

Elise: I can answer that for you. For your Mom and sisters I led Ryan to them thanks to you introducing me to them that time. It took a little effort and force but eventually me and Ryan were able to sway them to over to Ryan thanks to that fat cock of his. As for me, I never loved you. Not for a second. I only dated you cause I wanted to fulfill my lifelong dream of NTR'ing some fucker dumb enough to let me do whatever I want. And you fit the role to the letter. So good job on that Flukey~. 

Flukey couldn't tell what was worse: 

The fact that Elise, the girl he loved with all his heart, never loved him or that she took pleasure in the fact that she deliberately cheated on him with Ryan and helped him get to his family and turned them against him. 

At this point, Flukey couldn't hold back the tears and let them flow. 

Elise: Aww look you're crying~. Perfect time for a photo~! 

Elise happily grabbed her phone and took a picture of Flukey in pained tears. 

Marian: Oh and by the way Flukey~. Me, your sisters, and Ryan have been talking and we think its best that you move out~.

Darcy: Yeah~. Though we did more fucking than talking on that subject~. 

Bella: There can only be one man of the house and that's obviously Ryan~. 

Hilda: The sooner you leave Flukey the better it is for all of us~. 

Marina: I expect you gone by the end of the day~. 

Ryan: And there you have it. Now get gone loser. I can't stand your stench much longer. 

With that, Elise slammed the door in his face as Flukey just stood there, betrayed and hurt, and whatever will he had in that moment pushed him to go to his room and get his belongings. 

He took his necessities and had to leave his other things behind. 

To add more salt in the wound, there was already a box in his room waiting for him to show that they meant what they said about him moving out. 

Once he got everything he needed, he left the house dejected. 

Flukey didn't know where he was gonna go or what he was gonna do but he had a little time before the night would set in. 

A wave of negative emotions was washing over Flukey as he just lost his girlfriend and family to the one guy that made his school life a living hell for no other reason than for the pleasure of it. 

As Flukey walked, he looked up to the sky, tears still flowing from his face as one question was on his mind. 

Flukey: (Do I deserve this?)

Author's Note

And there you have it. Ryan has completely broken Flukey's spirit but this is far from over for Flukey's story. 

Now from this point on the story can go in three different ways: 

1. Flukey decides to walk the path of life alone, not letting anyone get in the way of his goal.

2. One girl helps pick Flukey back up and she becomes his rock and guiding light in his time of need. 

3. Flukey musters up a harem that becomes his new family and supports him every step of the way. 

Let me know which route you all want to see.