Chapter 5

Ryan....

Today Ryan was on his way to the home of Flukey's old family to relieve some stress.

Ever since that day, Ryan's been reveling in using Flukey's mother and sisters for his own pleasure but lately he's noticed that they weren't as enthusiastic about it as they were before.

Ryan could only surmise that they were feeling guilty for what they've done to Flukey but he didn't care.

The bond they once had has been broken and it's damn near impossible to fix it. Nothing the girls say or do would nearly be enough for the pain they put Flukey through.

They were stuck with Ryan, whether they liked it or not.

And he wasn't gonna let them go.

Elise....

At her place, Elise was in her room and on her bed scrolling through messages and texting all while Flukey was on her mind.

Ever since she saw Flukey and Tanya together back in science class she's had this uneasy, lingering feeling within herself.

It only took her a while to realize that it was jealousy.

But why would she be jealous of Flukey?

He was a wimpy, geeky loser, at least in her eyes, and the perfect candidate for her to unleash her sadistic fantasy upon.

But what was supposed to be some kind of achievement would end up being a stain on Elise's reputation that would be impossible to remove.

When Elise and Ryan announced that they were now together, they received more backlash than support and this was when Elise realized that Flukey was a lot more cherished than she thought.

Before she and Flukey got together, he was renowned as being very caring and helpful to students and teachers alike. If students needed a tutor, Flukey was always the one they could count on to help them out and he'd yet to let anyone down.

But when he started dating Elise, he grew distant from them at her behest.

At first Flukey didn't think too much of it and was trying to be a good, obedient boyfriend but looking back on it, Flukey realized that Elise was keeping him away from other people to enact her fantasy perfectly.

Had other people gotten involved, there was a chance that Flukey might've caught on and Elise's plan would've been ruined. 

But with them no longer together, Flukey was able to reinvite people back into his life and help him with his troubles. 

And now upon noticing something potentially blooming between him and Tanya, Elise didn't like it. 

Though she'd never admit it, on the surface it was clear she was jealous.

And it was only a matter of time until that jealousy would turn into an obsession. 

Flukey's Former Family....

With Flukey's mother and sisters, they had just got done with another session with Ryan and once he was done, he left with a satisfied and smug look on his face over his continued ownership of Flukey's former family. 

But what he didn't know, or more accurately didn't care to notice, was that Marina, Darcy, Bella, and Hilda, were in extremely depressive states. 

In the beginning of what transpired they didn't care about the end result of the events, that being Flukey being kicked out of the house and forced to live on his own, due to them being drunk on Ryan's cock but slowly the lustful feeling started to go away and was now replaced with a feeling of guilt, self-hatred, and a longing to reclaim was they tossed out. 

Marina took Flukey's absence the hardest since she's been a part of his life since she found him as a baby. 

The story goes that Marina was coming home from a hard day at work in the night and stumbled upon a basket on a bench in the park with no one in sight. 

Curious, Marina walked up to the basket and as the got closer she could hear little sounds and looked inside to see baby Flukey in it. 

It didn't take long for Marina to put the pieces together and out of the kindness of her heart, she adopted Flukey and raised him like her own despite their obvious differences. 

She made her life goal to be a far better mother to Flukey than the one that abandoned him at that park. 

But now the strong bond that her and Flukey had is now broken because of her, and it's eating her up every single day. 

Right now she was in her bedroom, letting the tears flow out. 

Marina: "Flukey....I'm so so sorry. I was supposed to be your guiding light. Your rock. Your protector. But now you're gone....and it's all my fault...."

With Darcy, she on her phone trying to get her mind off of Flukey.

In the beginning, Darcy kept her distance from Flukey for....obvious reasons.

It wasn't that she was racist but the sight of a Caucasian family raising an African-American child would certainly raise some eyebrows and Darcy didn't want that for her family.

Overtime though she'd become more involved in Flukey's childhood and be the big sister Flukey deserved....that is....until Ryan came onto the scene.

Darcy: "Damn it.....I always protected Flukey from those who'd hurt....but I ended up hurting him by sleeping with his bully of all people. Tsk. I really am a shitty ass sister.

For Bella, she was drinking herself into a stupor to forget about the lingering pain in her heart over her part in kicking Flukey out of the house and breaking his heart.

While the drinks took the pain away for a while, the only way to truly make it go away was to have Flukey back in her life and make up for her misdees. 

As for Hilda, out of her two sisters she was taking it the worst because she was the closest to Flukey. 

From the moment Flukey came into her life, she welcomed him with open arms and loved him as if he was her own. 

They were practically inseparable during Flukey's childhood and still were before everything that happened. 

Whenever Flukey was hurt, she'd be the first to come to his aid. 

Needed help with his homework, Hilda was the first to help him out. 

She even went so far as to teach him how to cook and how to treat a girl with love and respect. 

Hilda truly is Flukey's favorite sister. 

Or rather....was. 

And Hilda wants that back. Back to being the loving and reliable older sister that Flukey loved to have in his life. 

All four girls would love nothing more than to have their baby boy back....but they know that it's too late. 

That bridge has been burned and cannot be repaired.

But fate has a way of acting off on its own, for better or worse.