ℕ𝕠𝕥 𝔸𝕟𝕠𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕣 𝕃𝕠𝕧𝕖 𝕋𝕣𝕚𝕒𝕟𝕘𝕝𝕖

𝙅𝙖𝙙𝙚 𝘽𝙧𝙤𝙬𝙣, known to everyone at school as Isaac Garcia's ex-girlfriend

𝙅𝙖𝙙𝙚 𝘽𝙧𝙤𝙬𝙣, known to everyone at school as Isaac Garcia's ex-girlfriend. Isaac and Jade were the 'IT' couple at school. They first met when Jade was paired with Lee for an English project, and they had gone to the Walter house to do it and Isaac spent the whole time sat with the two. At first, Jade wanted to stay far away from Isaac, knowing he was just like his older cousin, Cole, but she started to fall for him and Isaac started to fall for Jade. After a while, the two had finally gotten together and everything was perfect... well that was until it wasn't. The two started arguing about everything and when they argued, they didn't speak to each other for days, and you could see Isaac flirting with other girls to make Jade jealous. It was very toxic, and Jade knew that, but she was too blinded by love so she didn't notice how bad it was but after talking to her older brother, Taylor, about it, she decided she needed to end things. Isaac was devastated when their relationship ended. He knew that he didn't treat her right, but it took Jade breaking up with him to realise that. So, what happens when Isaac asks Lee to help win her back? And what happens when Lee falls for his brother's ex-girlfriend by trying to help his brother win her back?

𝙹𝚊𝚍𝚎 𝙱𝚛𝚘𝚠𝚗