isaac's plan

Isaac was not normally someone to sulk when he was fully single again, normally he'd be over the girl that same day, but this time, he wasn't

Isaac was not normally someone to sulk when he was fully single again, normally he'd be over the girl that same day, but this time, he wasn't. It had been weeks since the break up and yet, Isaac couldn't get over Jade. He couldn't stop thinking about her smile, the way her eyes lighted up when she talked about something she loves, the way she always needed her hair to be perfect, the way she'd always put him in his place if he needed it. He just couldn't stop thinking about her in general. Isaac still had the photo of them two together as his lock screen, he hadn't deleted any of their posts together yet and he still had the necklace that he may of stolen from her when they were together. Long story short, Isaac was in his depression mode.

"Isaac, come on" Lee says to his older brother. He was sick of Isaac throwing himself a pity party. Yes, Lee did feel bad for Isaac at first but it's just gotten to the point where it's just sad. Lee knew that Isaac didn't treat her right, hearing everything from Isaac and Jade, so Lee just thought Isaac should admit that he treated Jade like shit and then just get over it and move on. But was Isaac going to do that? Nope. Lee knew Isaac too well to know Isaac wouldn't admit to treating her badly, and with how much Isaac likes Jade, he wouldn't get over it that quickly "You've barley been out of bed since the break up. You've got to get over it."

"Leave me alone" Isaac mutters, trying to get to sleep "And I can't just get over it."

"Look, you messed up" Lee tells his brother "You treated her badly and she finally got sick of it and dumped your ass. Just admit that you should have treated her better and then find another girl to get with. That's all you gotta do."

"Or I could do something completely different" Isaac says, sitting up, knowing that he isn't going to get to sleep anytime soon "I will admit that I treated her like shit but I could also get her back."

"Oh and how do you plan on doing that?" Lee asks sarcastically "She hates your guts now."

"Well maybe my lovely brother who is also friends with Jade can talk to her for me" Isaac says with a smile, making Lee roll his eyes. Out of respect for Isaac, Lee stopped talking to Jade, and now Isaac wants him to try and get Jade to take Isaac back. The only thought Lee had in his head was just about how much of an idiot Isaac is.

"Okay, so let me get this right" Lee says to Isaac "So, you want me, who hasn't spoken to her in weeks, to talk to Jade to see if she'd take you, the ex boyfriend who treated her like shit, back?"

"Yes!" Isaac shouts "Okay, in theory it doesn't sound great--"

"Yeah, you're right" Lee interrupts "It sounds like it's not gonna work."

"It will work" Isaac says to Lee "You're her friend and she'll listen to you and then there is me with my charm which worked on her once so it's bound to work on her again. Come on, man. Please do this. For me?"

"Just because you're my brother" Lee says with a sigh, making Isaac smile "But if we try and fail I'm telling you that I told you so."

"You're the best younger brother a man could ever ask for" Isaac says to Lee with a smile, making Lee roll his eyes before walking out of the room.

'Oh God' Lee thinks to himself 'What have I agreed to get myself into?'

639 Words