meeting jackie howard

When Jade walked into school she could feel the stares on her

When Jade walked into school she could feel the stares on her. Some of sympathy, some of hate and some of love. Jade hated the fact that two weeks later, everyone was still talking about her break up with Isaac. Yes, everyone did know about their relationship and yes, everyone knew and loved the 'toxic IT couple' but that didn't mean they still had to keep talking about it. Jade felt like an animal in a zoo exhibit and just wanted to hide away until everyone shut up about it; but she isn't like that. So, she walked through the hallway with her head held high, acting like she isn't in the middle of going through a break up, as she walked towards her English class and made her way over to her seat, which is next to her ex's younger brother, Lee.

Jade has always gotten along with Lee. While he was brutal and very closed off, Jade could tell he is a good person and that's all that matters to her, which is weird for her because she'll gladly admit that she is a bitch. "Hi, Lee" Jade says with a smile as she sits down next to him "How was your weekend?"

"Had better" Lee bluntly says to Jade. Normally, he would sit and have a conversation with her, but because she broke up with Isaac, he didn't. Lee felt like he would be betraying his brother if he talked to her like normal, so he was trying to cut her off, which wasn't going very well as they had quite a few classes together.

"Um, okay" Jade awkwardly says as the two spent the rest of the lesson in silence. Before Jade and Isaac's break up, Lee and Jade would be non-stop talking, laughing and doing anything but work. Not like she'd ever admit this, but it hurt her that Lee had stopped talking to her. Apart from Skylar and Grace, Jade would call Lee on of the best friends she has, so the fact that he's barley talking to her kind of stung, but at the same time, she understood why he wasn't talking to her.

As the day went on, Jade kept on ignoring the looks and acting like Isaac was never in her life. She had cut him off and she was happy about it. Jade was sick of the arguments and Isaac's constant love of making her jealous. It wasn't what Jade wanted in a relationship. Jade wanted someone who was kind but also a dickhead, someone who could have a joke with her, someone who would give her the princess treatment and someone who would not flirt with other girls. That person was not Isaac Garcia.

While Jade went on like nothing had happened, Isaac was the complete opposite. Having Jade breaking up with him made Isaac realise how much he had fucked up with her. Isaac had never said it to Jade, but he does love her more than anything. The only problem was is that Isaac doesn't know how to act in a relationship. All the other girls that Isaac had been with before Jade were a fling, but Jade was his first official relationship and it terrified him. He had no idea how to act, which would lead to them being in constant arguments and when Jade refused to speak to him for days, he flirted with other girls to get her attention. At first, Isaac thought the flirting with other girls would just been the one time, but when he realised that it worked, he flirted with other girls when Jade hadn't talked to him for days. But now he's now single again, he knows how much he's messed up and wants Jade back.