Nightmare

It's 7:04 a.m., and 12 years old Eir is getting ready for school. again. She hates this place more than anyone, and no, it's not because she's going to spend another 6 hours there, and she's going to have to study, it's because of her peers. Because she's new to school, she has trouble making friends with anyone, no one likes her because, as one of the girls in the class said; She spoils the atmosphere in the classroom because she is a new student. But she wasn't the only one who said that, most people told her that. She didn't feel comfortable at the class, she didn't feel anything at all. She didn't feel any joy in life, no "freedom" or anything else, she was just lifeless. And things were no better at home, her parents were still arguing, and when Eir tried to calm them down, she would often end up crying in her room, and hearing from the kitchen downstairs that she was not an intelligent and unintentional daughter. She didn't feel the need to live, she didn't want to live anymore, she felt exhausted, and she wanted to disappear from this world as soon as possible. She was already on the verge of a breakdown, with time she began to self-harm, she didn't want to die yet, she hoped that in high school, things would be better, she would find the meaning of life, and everything would work out, she would be a better daughter for her parents, they would love her more, and this nightmare would end. Day after day, week after week, month after month, year after year passed, and... End of elementary school. The nightmare was over, though she continued to self-harm, she was getting better, or so she hoped.

6:10 a.m., Eir was getting ready for her first day at the new school, it was an IT technical school, she was stressed, and she hoped it wouldn't be the same nightmare that had been for the past two years, she hoped it would get better, someone would like her, she would have at least one friend. Upon entering the school, her heart began to beat harder, and harder, and it didn't stop, the bell rang, everyone started to gather in class, the first lesson was, of course, physics.

She wasn't very good at it, but she liked it. The teacher, Mrs. Maya S., began to mention the names of the students who would be sitting together. "Eir Loes, and Janet Menes!" said the teacher, seating the two girls together in the 2nd bench from behind.

- Hi Eir, I'm Janet, i like your name! - Said one of the girls

- Oh, hi Janet, i like your name too - Said Eir back.

- Soo..Where are you from? I'm from Poland.

- Well, I'm from Iceland

- Woah! It's so beautyful country! - Janet said excitedly.

- No one never said something like that to me, I think that Poland is beautyful country too! Those mountains, the seas, and the language! is funny honestly.

- Yeeaa, by the way, why you moved here?

- Oh, well..

HIIII !! Sorry that this is that short, i have school, and i don't have much time to make it longer :c, but i'll try to make those chapters longer !! I drew the cover of the book and the drawing of the first chapter myself, if there are any mistakes here, you can correct me!! This is my first book so I don't know much about writing, you can also correct me in my poor English because it's not my language very much, I hope you enjoyed the book!! See you in the continuation of this chapter ^_^

Continuation of chapter one.

- Oh, well we moved because my dad had a fight with his brother, so much so that he never wanted to see him again, he was fed up with him, my mom didn't want to move, she asked my dad if it was necessary or why his brother couldn't do it, but mom's pleas were in vain, dad was stubborn, and that's how it ended..

-AWE !! I'm soo sorry for you, I'm sure you were lovin' this place, right?

-Ye, It was amazing, and beautyful pla- They were interrupted in their conversation by the teacher who was just starting lessons.
(BTW THIS IS HOW THE GIRLS LOOKS LIKE)
Eir:

(BTW THIS IS HOW THE GIRLS LOOKS LIKE)Eir:

Janet:

(I MADE THOSE ON PICREW, BUT ILL TRY TO DRAW THEM !!)

45 minutes later, the first lesson was over, there was a break, a boy with dark hair, green eyes, wearing a Nike T-shirt with blue pants ran up to Janet.
(How he looks like)

Janet was surprised because it was Caspian, a friend from her class, he looked like he had run a marathon for his life or something like that, he was all out of breath, he was trying to say something but he didn't even know how to breathe, the gir...

Janet was surprised because it was Caspian, a friend from her class, he looked like he had run a marathon for his life or something like that, he was all out of breath, he was trying to say something but he didn't even know how to breathe, the girl started to calm him down so that he wouldn't have a heart attack .
After a while, the boy could talk normally and said:

- Hi Janet, I've heard we have a new student in class, it is true? - the boy asked, a little confused

- Yes. It is true Janet replied, taking a step to the right, revealing Eir who was standing a little behind her.

- Oh. - the boy was surprised to see the girl.
- Well, hi, I'm Eir.

End of chapter one.
(897 words)