Friendship

Tw: swearing, s3lf-h4rm.

- Nice to meet you! I'm Caspian, but I think you already know that. I see you've already made friends with Janet! how cool, nice, attack in general, it's Eir, I can talk to you for a second? I'm sorry Janet but I'd like to talk without you, aren't you angry? -Asked.

- No, don't mind, go talk with her !! - said Janet back.

- Okay, now listen to me, and listen carefully, for I don't mind repeating myself twice, - Caspian said firmly.

- But what do you mean, man? - Eir said

- And the thing is, there's one thing you have to remember, you're supposed to stay away from Janet, she's mine, and it's just mine, nobody's anybody, I don't care if you like her or she likes you or what's between you, you have to stand as far away from her as possible, and not talk to her. Oh, and give her some excuse that you don't want to be friends anymore or something.

- WHAT? ARE YOU FUCKING CRAZY? I-I'M NOT GONNA LISTEN TO Y O U, YOU'LL BETTER GO HEAL YOUR HEAD OR SOMETHING. - Yelled frustrated Eir

- The one person that are crazy here is YOU, now, I'll check how does Janet is going.

Tears began to flow slowly into Eir's eyes, she didn't want to cry, she didn't want to show that she was weak, that someone as stupid as Caspian could make her cry, she didn't want to go back to old memories. They hurt. More than anything in the world, more than a razor blade digging into the skin, cutting it. Eir just had to be tough and get through what happened, she didn't want to talk too much about it Janet, but she knew she had to, she knew she couldn't be that stupid, that she would allow a wonderful person like Janet to continue to be friends with someone as short-lived and callous as Caspian, and most of all, she didn't want to lose the only person who liked her even a little.

She held back her tears, pulled herself together, and went out to talk to Janet, she noticed Caspian talking to Janet, she was terribly afraid that he might tell her something stupid about her, that she might lose Janet. She didn't want it, for nothing. The bell had just rung and because they were on the class floor, Caspian and the group of 2 had some lessons, and Eir and Janet, as far as she knew, had English. She grabbed her backpack and caught up with Janet, who was just coming into the classroom, and they sat together at a desk in the back of the classroom, so the teacher didn't hear them, I Eir, she began to say:

- Janet, i have something really important to tell you, the thing is, when Caspian wanted to "have a word" with me, he started telling me that you were his, and only his, and that I should stay away from you, and that I should come up with some excuse that I didn't want to be friends with you a-anymore, and then the girl started to feel dizzy.

- Hey, calm down! 'Cause you're going to faint here, are you okay? We'd better go to the nurse though! and no saying no!! I'll take care of you now, and then we will talk abut what Caspian said to you. Mrs. Edalyn, can I and Eir go to nurse? she fell bad

-Ofcourse girls ! Eir, maybe i will call your mom to take you home? - teacher ask.

- No, thanks.