14. " I love when our lips collide."

ugh I literally love them. 🥺
——

It was yet another rainy day in Rome

Gianna's eyes fluttered open among hearing the sounds of thunder in the distance, based off the recent weather report there would be rainy weather the rest of the week.

Sitting up in Rafael's bed she peered down at him admiring his features, she gave him a once over as he stirred him his sleep before burying his face into his forearm. She smiled to herself not wanting to wake him, but she needed to relieve her bladder.

Carefully getting out of his bed she sauntered over to the bathroom to handle her hygiene, once she was finished she stepped out of the bathroom to see that was indeed still asleep.

She went back into the bathroom to brush her teeth before tapping her finger against her chin and twisting her lips to the side debating on if she wanted to surprise him with breakfast in bed.

Slipping on her pink smiley face slippers she quietly made her way to the kitchen.

Looking through cabinets to find pans to cook with. Gianna quietly placed them on the stove before making her way to the refrigerator to make sure Rafael had either hash browns or eggs. 

She gathered all of the ingredients and began to cook, as the square shaped hash-browns sizzled, she made her way to the living room and turned on the flatscreen tv.

Jumping at the loud volume she quickly decreased it before flipping through the channels settling on MTV. She placed her hand on her hip as she watched Teen Mom Italia for a moment before placing the remote on the coffee table.

She'd leave it in that channel at least until Rafael woke up.

"Ouch!" She hissed blowing on her finger after accidentally burning herself; not too bad but it was enough to where she could feel it seconds after.

She poked out her bottom lip and plated the food before cutting off the stove completely, grabbing the container of fruit juice she poured each of them a cup and carried two plates into his room.

"My love," She said, her voice muffled by holding her cup tightly with her mouth hoping she couldn't spill it. "Ti ho preparato la colazione, è ora di svegliarsi."  She carefully placed their plates onto the small table along with their cups, sauntering over to the window she opened the blinds to allow natural light into the room. 

"Ancora cinque minuti, per favore. I'm tired Gia." He mumbled before resting  his arm over his eyes, his light snores made her chuckle to herself because she would literally do the same thing if the roles were reversed.

She wanted to wait for him, but the smell of the food made her stomach grumble. Reaching over she caressed his cheek before planting soft kisses upon it. She gently swiped her thumb against his goatee before kissing his cheek again.