KinnChay - Forever In My Heart - Pt.1 🔞

Couple : Kinn x Porchay

~~~

Author's POV

"BREAKING NEWS!

Dead body found near the Songkhla lake with all the bones of the victim broken. This is the sixth dead body that has been found in the last 2 months.

Just like other five victims, this unidentified person had boarded the same 'Taxi', just before their disappearance.

This person is the sixth prey of the infamous Taxi Killer. The killer doesn't differentiate between gender, age, or occupation of the victim.

The only common link between the victims is the fact that they all used the same taxi before their ultimate death.

The investigation has been going on but the authorities are not able to able the killer.

The killer seems to very methodical and elusive, even the authorities have been unable to find the Taxi number. Somehow the CCTV footage is not catching any clear image of the number plate.

Is there any motive behind these gruesome murders, or is the Taxi Killer simply a psychopath? When will the authorities be able to apprehend the Taxi Killer and put an end to this spree of brutal murders?"

__________________________________

At Chulalongkorn University

Kinn Theeranpanyakul is a third year student doing a degree in Business Administration along with his cousin Vegas Theeranpanyakul.

Both belong to one of the richest families in Thailand, with business empires spanning multiple industries.

Vegas is dating Porsche while Kinn has a crush on Porsche's brother, Porchay.

Vegas met Porsche at a party and they instantly hit it off. They then started going on dates and would often hangout together.

Kinn, on the other hand, used to accompany Vegas to these hangouts. One day Porsche introduced them to his brother, Porchay.

Kinn was instantly captivated by Porchay's charm and charisma. He found himself drawn to Porchay's magnetic personality and couldn't help but develop feelings for him.

Porchay was a innocent soul who was in his first year of college studying architecture.

Porsche, on the other was doing a degree in Business Administration alongside Vegas and Kinn.

Vegas fell for Porsche when he saw him for the first time he saw him. But he never had the confidence to talk to him.

That's when their club organized a party and both of them talked for the first time. And ever since then their connection only grew stronger.

Kinn, on the other hand, was in a dilemma on how to approach Porchay. Because he was a third year student and Porchay had just finished his schooling and was in his first year of college.

He didn't want to scare him. And hence, he kept his feelings hidden.

__________________________________

It has been 6 months since Porchay joined the college. Kinn had admired Porchay from afar, but had never mustered the courage to confess his feelings.

One Afternoon