Scene behind the wall

Authors Pov
.
.
.
.
.
In the night, a bike enters the dark forest which has no lights and no one dares to enter it at night time. The bike moves towards the middle of the forest and stops outside an old and ruined house. A girl gets off the bike, removes her helmet and opens the doors of the house. She switched on the flashlights of the phone and entered the house. She went to switch on the lights of the house.

The house was dirty, old and almost destroyed. It looked like no one took care of it in ages and even was opened after days. Everything was displaced and was in poor condition. The girl removed the things which were scattered on the ground and moved towards a room.

She opened the door of the room and entered, closing it behind. It was again dark in the room so she took the phone's flashlight  and moved towards the mid wall of the room. She touched the wall with her hand and moved it slowly as if searching for something. She moved her hand again and stopped it at a particular place. She smirked and pressed at that place and took a step backward.

The walls started to move and a new wall appeared instead of it. As soon as the wall appeared lights inside switched on automatically. The wall was looking like a board with many photos, maps, and documents. There was a target board beside it with several knives on it.

"You started everything by coming into my life and turning everything upside down. Now I will finish this game by taking your life.
Let's start the game of heinous revenge." She smirked looking at the photos.

She removed a knife from target board and took some steps backward. She looked at a particular photo and said
"I will start the game by taking your life and sending you to hell."
She threw the knife on that photo and it directly stabbed the head of the person in that photo.

"The biggest mistake of your life was not to kill me at that moment. Now you will be the one dying by my hands.
By the hands of Blaze." She said with a wicked smirk on her face.

She closed the walls by pressing the buttons and moved out of the room. She went towards the kitchen and sat on the kitchen counter. She took a photo frame from the counter. It looked like a family photo with a couple and two children, a girl of around 7-8 years and boy of around 10-11 years.

"Mumma papa, aapki beti aapko insaaf zarur dilaegi. Kanoon ne nahi dilaya par mai zarur dilaungi." She said with a broken voice and unshed tears in her eyes. She placed the photo frame on the counter and sat there for a while staring at the ceiling.
(Mom dad, your daughter will give you justice. Law didn't give you justice but I'll.)

#🩶Flashback🩶#

An 8 years old girl is running in the garden of a house with a 10 years old boy following behind.

"Ruk ja choti!! Bohot maarenge agar nahi ruki toh." Boy shouted
(Stop choti!! If you didn't stop I'll beat you)

"Hum ruk gaye toh bhi maroge." She yelled back
(Even if I stop you will beat me)

A couple enters the garden and smiled looking at the kids.

"Bachho dekho, mumma aapke liye kya laayi." The lady said and children stopped for a second and then started running towards the couple.
The kids stopped in front of couple with smiling faces and hugged the couple.
Lady gave them chocolates and asked them the reason of running.
(Kids see, what your mom got you)

"Mumma choti ne humare toy ka paer tod diya." Boy said making a sad face
(Mom, choti broke the leg of my toy.)

"Koi baat nahi Aksh, papa aur le aaenge." That man said and hugged boy.
(It's okay Aksh, dad will buy you another one.)

"Papa, Abhi ghumane le chalo na." Choti said with a pout and aksh agreed with her.
(Dad, please take us for a ride.)

"Chalo aapko humara new house dikha kar laate hai." Her father said with a smile and kids shouted in excitement running towards the car. The couple also went towards the car behind them and sat on their seats.
(Let's go to our new house.)

They went towards their new house which was in the outskirts of city. They reached their destination after a ride of half an hour. There was a small yet beautiful house which was newly built.

Everyone entered the house and did a home tour. Lastly they reached the kitchen and sat on the dining table.

"Mumma, bhook lagi hai." Choti said with a tired expression.
(Mom, I'm hungry.)

"But hum toh kuch laaye hi nahi khaane ke liye." Aksh said in a disappointing voice.
(But we didn't bring anything to eat.)

"Why fear, when mumma is here." Their mother said with a proud expression.

Then she brought some food from the car and they ate it while talking and laughing. After spending 3 hours there, they went to their house.

#🩶Flashback Ends🩶#

She stood up from kitchen counter and went towards another room. She opened the door and picked two bags from a table. She took bags outside, closing the door behind. She sat on the nearby sofa and opened the chain of a bag and took out everything inside it, placing them on table.

Then she took second bag and placed a few things inside it. She once again checked the bag which had two pairs of gloves, a gun with bullets, a pair of heavy shoes, a knife, polybags, some other stuff and a box which contains a lighter, few needles, a photo and a red marker.

She zipped both the bags and placed first bag in the room itself. She took second bag with her closing the house behind. She wears a helmet, starts the bike and leaves the place. She went towards her house in the city.

After reaching her house, she placed the bag in a locker and re-checked if everything is going according to her plan. Then she went towards her room and slept waiting for the next day to come to create havoc in life of some people.

 Then she went towards her room and slept waiting for the next day to come to create havoc in life of some people

(Scene behind the wall)

Hey guys!!
Here is the chapter.....
Please let me know if you like it or not.
Bhai I know bohot jyada hi suspense ho gaya🥴
But wait for the upcoming chapters
It will be worth reading!!!
And also vote and share
😗✨🖤