AGNI!!!!

The next day, she woke up as her alarm rang. She started her day with her regular schedule but something was different today. Because today she was going to start her plan which she has been making since she was 18.

After completing her chores and having breakfast, she took the bag which she brought from that house and put her laptop in it. She put a few things in the bag which included a camera. She wears heavy shoes which brought yesterday.

She put her bag on her back taking the keys of her bike from a nearby table as well as the helmet and went to her location.

She entered a cafe, sat in a secluded area and opened her laptop. She opened some sites on it and soon a footage appeared. She cuts out the footage of a particular part and saves it in some folders......

She has been watching the camera footage for 3 hours.  After a few minutes, she puts the footage which she saved a while ago and checked if everything is going on well or not.

She puts on her mask, collects everything and leaves the place. Then she stops her bike near a villa in the silent alleyway. She wears both pairs of gloves.

Soon she entered the villa which was quite as if nobody lived there. She went towards the bar area which she already knew where it was.

She saw a man sitting on a sofa with his back facing her. She went near him and put a hand on his shoulder.

The man looks back and narrows his eyes trying to recognise the person. His eyes were heavy and was fully drunk. He cannot even stand on his own.

She came in front of him and waves at him. She smirked when he just stared at her and looked in deep thoughts.

"Kaise ho shukla?" She asked as she was meeting him after several years.

(How're you, Shukla?)

"Tum kaun ho?" He asked in return

(Who are you?)

"Tumhari maut!! Pehchana nahi hume??" She said with a smirk.

(Your death!! Didn't you recognise me??)

"Aree hum apna chehra dikhana bhool gaye!" She said and removed her mask.

(Ooh I forgot to show you my face!)

He tried hard to recognise her but everything went in vain. She opened her bag and took out the camera placing it near the side table. She sits in front of him and waves at the camera.

"Chalo hum batate hai hum kaun hai.
Blaze!!" She said looking at him but he still couldn't recognise her.

(Let me tell you who I am.
Blaze!!)

"Ab bhi yaad nahi aa raha, koi baat nahi tumhe thoda torture karlu shayad yaad aa jaye vaise bhi 15-20 saal purani cheeze bhul gaye hoge na tum."She said and took out the box and ropes.

(Still you don't remember me, it's okay let me just torture you maybe you will remember me, you might have forgot 15-20 year old things.)

She tied his hands firstly which he tried to move but could not then she tied his legs too. She opened the box taking a thick needle and lighter.

"Tumhe pata hai humari drawing bohot achhi hai!!"She said confusing him.

(You know my drawing is very good!!)

She heated up the needle with a lighter and placed the hot needle on his head. He shouted as he felt pain. But she repeated it several times making a pattern or more like a name and sign on it.