4.

"Good morning, Your Grace!" enter happily
It's Roseanne.
"Good morning," I say, just awake.
I rub my eyes and get up, I ask Roseanne, "Where's the king?"
"O your majesty, the king has left, has gone to see his cousin to discuss important business, I will be with you!" she says a little sorry.
"I'm happy to be with you, Roseanne, you have to let me know the whole castle!" I tell her smiling.
She jumps into joy, helps me prepare and takes me to breakfast.

Roseanne takes me to a giant room,luxurious to say the least, with statues and fountains everywhere, red marble prevails, decorations and goldsmithing also.
The breakfast is very plentiful, but I eat very little because I am always not very hungry, I need dozens and dozens of waiters, all perfectly dressed up in uniform.

After breakfast, Roseanne takes me to a very detailed tour of the castle, shows me every little detail and I remain amazed corner after corner that I see it. Did I mention how big? Of course, even in Celsya I lived in a castle, but never at such luxurious levels.
Roseanne takes me to a special place, the courtyard of the castle, I remain mesmerized by what I see: expanses of flowers, fountains, well-kept gardens, a very good scent.
"Is it to your liking?" he asks me happily
It's Roseanne.
"Oh yes, Roseanne!" I answer.
"Please, call me Rose anyway!" she says.
"All right, Rose... You know, I'd like to plant a lot of Jasmine plants, it's a plant I'm very attached to, my cosmetics are all based on Jasmine!" I say enthusiastic.
"It's a great idea, your grace, the king will certainly approve," he replied.
We're going to sit on one of the benches and I ask:
"Would you like to be my lady-in-waiting?" I ask and notice that after that question her eyes shine with joy, I assume.
"Oh, my God. It would be more than an honor for your grace!" he replied.
"So it's a yes?" smiling question.
"Yes!!!!" he answers me with a smile with thirty-two teeth.

Yoongi's pov
To be honest, I'd like to spend some time with Teyla, my future wife. Ever since I saw her, something lit up in me, I've felt a feeling I've never felt before...
What is it? I don't know either. All I know is that I have treated you badly, very badly, only your name, and I would really like to know everything, since we are getting married and will have to procreate for a succession to my throne.
It's so... So beautiful, she is lovely, she has such a sweet, delicate, feminine face, her skin is very clear, she looks like a doll.
I've known you so little, yet I won't let anyone touch you.
I know you'll be in danger with me, but I will protect you at all costs and nothing will happen to you.

My carriage stops, I get off and I'm ready to wait for my cousin Seokjin.
"My beloved cousin! I'm grateful to have..." he says, but I'm interrupting him right now.
"Let's get to the point, I don't have time to waste and soon I'll have to get married," I say, irritated and dry.
"Are you getting married?" he asks surprised.
"Yes, I need children ..." I answer without stretching.
"I hope I'm invited to your cousin's wedding...
Anyway, I don't have good news for you," saying that becomes serious.
"What is it?" I ask.
"Kim Mingyu, your stepbrother..." he says.
"Well, I knew, what's wrong with you now, do you want to declare war on me again?" I ask sarcastic. Jin remains serious and replies
"Yes, the brief excommunication made by the council is over, now he's back, he has a lot of power, a lot, and he wants to conquer your kingdom, all of you... But not yet," he says.
"What do you mean 'but not yet'?" I ask.
"In the sense that he's strangely calm now, but he'll attack you in the future," he says.
"Pff... I have much more powerful armies than yours, it doesn't scare me at all, you know I'd beat him in a nanosecond! It doesn't scare me.
Mingyu" I say very calm.
"Whatever happens, I'll be ready to help you with my little kingdom." He smiles at me and I thank him.
He's been a brother to me ever since my mother... Since my mother died, he has been with me, certainly more than my father….. The scoundrel was only able to take the blame for my mother's death. I'm going up to the carriage, saying hello to Jin.

TIME SKIP

I arrive at the palace, it's almost evening now. I'm gonna go to my rooms and ask the waiters to take me.
Eat with me so I can talk to her.

Teyla's pov
Rose helps me prepare for dinner with my future husband, I hope to talk to him more, I would like to meet him, he will be my husband, he should be the most important man of my life, it is essential that I speak to him immediately!
I'm ready, I arrive in the dining room, and as I pass by, everyone bows to me again. Yoongi is sitting at the other end of the long table, has a low look and is very thoughtful. He notices me, I'm smiling at him and he says, "Sit down," I nod and the waiter brings me back the big chair to sit down.
"Then... Teyla... You'll be my wife, so it's important that you tell me a little about yourself," he says not looking at me even for a second.
"Well, sure... Well... Ask me some questions," I say quietly.
He looks up at me and asks me:
"Are you a virgin?"
I blush and say:
"What do you-what do you-excuse me?"
"Have you ever had sexual intercourse?" he asks without scruples.
"I-I, well, n-no, of course not," I say, babbling.
"You don't even know how to do it then, you've never seen-" he asks me and I get more and more embarrassed.
"No, no, please could we change the subject of your grace?" I say with my cheeks increasingly burning.
"Whatever," he says maliciously.
Shut up, I expected another kind of question! Then I'll ask, too.
"Your parents?" I ask.
"Your parents what!?" gets dark in the face.
"Who am I? What was your relationship with them?"As I say, but it interrupts immediately and in a very annoying.
"This doesn't have to interest you!" he says, raising his voice.
"Oh, no!?" and then I quickly start to speak: "So you as well as I do, the first question you ask me is what if I've ever had sex in my life, while I'm asking you to tell me a little bit about your origins I can't?!" I say it all in one breath, since I met him, he's been treating me like a rag and now he's tired me.
"How dare you speak so to your king!?" He says by punching on the table shaking everything. I'm scared.
He gets up from the table and heads towards me, approaches me and grabs my face with one hand crushing him violently.
"Let it be clear... If you think you're free with me, you're wrong, you're wrong, you're wrong, you're going to be mine, and all you have to do is make babies, and if you don't give birth to a dozen healthy, male children, I'll cut your throat with my bare hands!"
I feel my cheeks wriggling with hot, salty tears, I get up in a hurry and run away to my rooms. When I arrive in my room, I close the door and burst into tears, sobbing and I just want to go home.

I want to escape, my rooms are not very high level, so I quietly fall down from the balcony, head towards the stable, without being noticed by anyone, steal a horse and run away. Only the road is dark, very dark.
I feel my cheeks wriggling with hot, salty tears, I get up in a hurry and run away to my rooms. When I arrive in my rooms, I close the door and burst into tears, sobbing and I just want to go home.
I want to escape, my rooms are not very high level, so I quietly fall down from the balcony, head towards the stable, without being noticed by anyone, steal a horse and run away. Only the road is dark,
Very dark.

                       ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"What do you think will happen Next?"

Have a good day sweetie 🥰🥰🥰🥰
Love youuu.