𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 6

᪥

"My head hurts" Alex moaned rubbing his head. "Maybe it's a tumour" Christina mumbled. "I wish I had a tumour right now" Lily soon joined the conversation as she laid on Christina's lap. Lily is a very touchy person. The interns had caught on to that when she hugged everybody she knew. Her love language was physical touch. It always has been.

"I have been suturing all day my hands are numb" izzie whined plopping herself next to Lily. "Bro move" Lily rolled her eyes and moved her legs before putting them on Izzie's lap.

"Where have you been all day?" Christina said playing with Lily's hair. Frankly Lily was the only person Christina didn't mind touching or hugging. "I was in the rape victim's room, she had no body to come visit I wanted to be there for her" Lily mumbled.

"Ew Meredith get that thing away" She rolled her eyes before plopping next to Christina with her red cooler. "Is it big? I haven't seen it" Lily said eyeing the cooler. "It's the size of a peanut you're not missing much" Christina said still playing with her hair.

"Now I have to spend the night with a penis." Meredith looked at Alex who was already looking at her. "Alex don't say it" "It was too easy anyway" He mumbled rolling his eyes.

"Who here feels like they have no idea what they're doing" George said raising his hand up. Soon enough all the interns had their arms raised in despair. "I wanna cut up people and look at their brains. Did you know the human brain contains approximately one hundred billion neurons isn't that so cool?" Lily rambled tiredly.

"I wanna look at a heart not hug crying patients telling them they have to go home." Christina grumbled. "I hate being an intern" Alex said. Bailey soon appeared and all their eyes widened. They quickly got up not mumbling a word. Bailey scoffed and sat on the bed pulling the bag of chips George had bought.

She looked up and saw Lily sheepishly looking at her. "Can I have one please?" Bailey rolled her eyes and handed her a chip. "Back to work go!" Lily laughed and ate the chip and waved goodbye to her resident who was laughing silently.

Lily was back in the nursery looking at the baby who had turned blue early. "Is he yours?" She asked softly looking at the two parents. They nodded and looked at their baby fondly. Lily had a feeling that this baby wasn't going to get better with age so she decided to talk to the parents about what she had seen.

"Oh you are so out of line" the nurse who took care of the baby scoffed looking at Lily. "Listen here the baby is fine go back to the OR where you belong and stop putting your nose in business that doesn't concern you"

Lily kept her calm and only rolled her eyes. "Well I wouldn't have to do this if you knew what you were doing. Are you even sure the baby is ok?" That made the nurse go quiet as a mouse. "Well? What happened to that bitchy mouth you had on earlier?"