𝟎𝟎𝟔. . . hungover waffles

chapter SIX!── hungover waffles💋 real life and instagram

chapter SIX!
── hungover waffles
💋 real life and instagram. 🕯️

༻¨*:·. 💋 ༺♥༻ 🕯️ .·:*¨༺

🕯️ real life.

"matt! hurry up, bro, i'm starving!"

with an exasperated sigh, matt placed his phone in his pocket and stood up, a groan slipping past his lips as he stretched upwards. down the hall, chris and nick were stood by the door, waiting for him to drive them all to waffle house. they were evidently impatient, nick's loud voice telling matt to hurry his ass up for the 3rd time in the space of five minutes.

to tell the honest truth, he'd been talking to thalia thompson on snapchat, mainly trying to comprehend how he was the one who'd been left on opened at the end of the conversation. not quite to terms with the switch in roles, matt's thoughts had then diverted to the conversation itself, which had come to a conclusion over 10 minutes ago, but had flowed so nicely it was almost scary.

she'd messaged him first, in somewhat of a state due to her heavy memory loss after a heavy night of drinking; understandable, but matt had been having quite a lot of fun teasing her about her inability to string a set of events together. it was later on after they'd established how she'd ended up with his snap that thalia had mentioned all the girls he talks to being 'dry and high pitched giggly', which in turn had gotten matt thinking about the subject of, well, girls. or, one specific one.

as he pulled on his shoes, choosing to ignore the grumbles and groans of his brothers from outside his door, matt took a minute to think about the obvious chemistry that rested between him and the girl his fans wouldn't shut the fuck up about. it was a subject brushed upon briefly after their drunken interaction at the brand launch, and was, arguably gladly, resurfacing as a result of the snapchat conversation.

matt hated that he'd never even had a face to face, sober exchange of words with thalia thompson, yet was grinning at the thought of his lips pressed against hers. maybe it was a subconscious reaction his body had, what with his receipt of hookups and situationships, but he enjoyed the thought nonetheless.

he also hated that his fanbase had known all along that they'd get on so well, clearly so invested in this fake relationship that they'd resorted to the editing of paparazzi pictures. he didn't want to admit it, but after that conversation on snap, matt was a tad bit grateful.

"matt!" nick's voice echoed through their house for the umpteenth time and matt fought back an eye roll.

"sorry, i'm coming!" matt's fingers worked quickly over the laces of his airforces, thoughts of thalia dissipating into the back of his mind to join the rest of the girls he was talking to. "i'm just putting my shoes on!"