𝟎𝟎𝟗. . . kisses at parties

chapter NINE!── kisses at parties💋 real life

chapter NINE!
── kisses at parties
💋 real life. 🕯️

༻¨*:·. 💋 ༺♥༻ 🕯️ .·:*¨༺

🕯️real life.

"jesus christ, this place is insane."

the triplets stood frozen in place on the lawn of angel amaro's LA mansion, all of their jaws equally slack in complete shock as they took in the building before them. angel amaro's house was somehow the nicest yet most LA looking two storey matt had ever seen; a block white building with black trimmings, the windows large enough for the interior to be visible from the outside. and, if matt squinted hard enough, you could just about see the end of the pool sticking out round the side of the house, suddenly annoyed that he didn't bring his bathing suit.

from the large central window, the whole party was plain to see, blue and purple lighting casting the room in a dim shadow, really adding to the whole party atmosphere alongside the music, which was so loud matt could feel it beneath his feet despite the fact they were at least five strides from the door.

matt exhaled shakily, his fingers fiddling with the hem of his jacket as he fixated on the swarm of bodies encased in the shadow of the party. he was all of a sudden extremely nervous, finding his mind pleading to be back in his bed watching a movie. but he was here now, in the company of nick and chris, and actually was starting to get pretty fucking thirsty for a drink.

"you guys ready?" nick mumbled from matt's left, his expression an amusing mix between worry and excitement. chris, on the other side of nick, hummed as a wordless form of agreement, his features bright. it was obvious that chris was the party animal of the group.

matt knew nick was waiting on his answer, and for a reason; if matt didn't want to do it, neither did nick. they were kind of like a comfort blanket for one another, the perfect balance of extrovert and introvert, always looking out for one another in social situations such as this one. tilting his head as he returned nick's gaze, matt gave him a grateful smile and nodded.

as much as he didn't want to interact with anyone, there was that aching feeling at the bottom of his stomach that craved alcohol and spontaneous kisses, two things that worked in perfect harmony if you asked him. and as he'd stood and observed the house, these feelings had become so overbearingly strong that there was no way matt could say no to the party anymore.

this was why he was the first to break away from the trio, practically marching towards the front door, eyes ablaze with intention. when it came to the topic of spontaneous kisses, matt had one person in mind, and he was really fucking hoping she was already inside the house. he hadn't looked at the invite list in full detail an hour ago, too busy trying to comprehend that he was actually going to yet another party, still not fully recovered from the brand launch.