❣️ "FEMY" ❣️

Emss!

-Where the fuck are you i'm fucking lonely here 

It had been a whole week and me and Tyler had become really close. Waiting for each other before leaving class and going our seperate ways. Texting every morning and night. We were practically best friends. The only thing we hadn't done is hang out with his friends, or the only thing I  haven't done I should say. It's not like Tyler hasn't offered. Trust me he has, many times. And each time i've said no. I'm quite a reserved person. I never really had friends. I was always bullied so I just kept my distance from people. Tyler's sweet though, he's the first best friend i've ever had. But i'm not sure if i'm ready to meet his friends. What if they don't like me? What if they think i'm weird? What if- Oh fuck Tyler texted back 2 minutes ago. 

Tylerrr!

-I'm 5 mins away lil nigga relaxxx 

Just as i read the last word i felt myself being lifted up into the air.

"Your favourite nigga is hereeee." 

I giggled as i recognised the voice.

"Who said your my favourite nigga?" 

"Me hoe, there's no way it could be anyone else, nigga you ain't got no other friends."

I frowned as his statement stung a little bit, but he was right. I really don't have any other friends.

"Put me down bitch." I rolled my eyes.

"Fine" he did as i said.

"Thank you, now lets head to class nigga we're gonna be late."

"Who gives a fuck?" he replied

"Me, now come on." i said as i pulled his arm.

"Okay baby i'm coming." he laughed.

"Christopher's not even here dummy." 

"I know." he winked as i rolled my eyes.

"Shut up."

We made our way to science and sat down, next to each other of course, and got on with our work. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The bell eventually rang and we packed up. As we exited the classroom i saw Chris standing outside. 

"Yo, Emy." he spoke

"Can i talk to you....alone." 

"Nah whatever you have to say, I can be there for." Tyler spoke from behind me.

"And who are you?"

"Tyler, her nigga, who the fuck are you?"

Chris just rolled his eyes and walked away. 

I turned around to Tyler with a disappointed look on my face. 

"Whats wrong?" He asked 

"That was the perfect chance with Chris!"

"What do you mean?"

"He might've wanted to ask me out or something and you fucking ruined it!" i spat walking away from him.

"Ems, i had to make shit more realistic you know."

I stayed silent.

"I was standing right there, I couldn't just let him basically say he wanted to have a private conversation with you if i'm your man" He emphasised as I rolled my eyes at him. 

"Obviously i have to act jealous and overprotective and shit."

I sighed in agreement.

"You'll get your chance another time."

"I hope so." I said calming down.

"Aight so we good?"

"Yeahhh." i spoke smiling up at him as he smiled at me

"Okay then, lets go be the best fake couple we can!"

"Where are we going?" i said after he grabbed my hand and was dragging me through the hallways.

"To meet my friends!" he replied excitedly.

"Uhhh-"

"You don't have a choice this time!"

"Tyler-"

"Ems, they're cool, they won't piss on your leg or anything i promise."

"Nigga wha- okay fine." I spoke, not like i really had a choice anyways.

"Great!" 

"Whatever hoe." i laughed

"Shut up bitch." he frowned

"Your calling your fake girlfriend a bitch? wowww." i acted offended 

"Just kidding baby."

"That's what i thought!" i said as he rolled his eyes and chuckled.

We were walking in the hallways normally now, holding hands and smiling at each other. Fuck this is so realistic, this shit is definitely gonna work. I can feel it! I smiled to myself as i imagined me and Chris finally being together. 

Raquel eyed us from the end of the hallway. She appeared to be trying to seem nonchalant about me and Tyler's 'relationship'. But deep down i know she cares. I flashed her a smile then she falsely smiled back, rolling her eyes as she walked away.

"If we really want Femy to work we have to make this as realistic as possible." Tyler spoke.

"Nigga the fuck is 'Femy' ?" I questioned 

"Your ship name! Emy and Frank???" He said in a 'duh' tone.

"I would've said 'cemy' but thatt sounds too similar to cummy so nah, that was so fucking obvious though." 

"Tyler it does not sound like that oh my- and no it wasn't obvious the fuck!?" i responded as he chuckled.

"It was obvious." He stated.

"Shut up nigga, you barely call him frank so it didn't click at first!" I responded.

"Yeah cause your a fucking dumbass" He chuckled.

"K." I spoke as i stared down at the floor.

"It was a jokeee." 

"Yep." 

"Nigga how you being dry in real life, that's not right." 

"I'm not." I responded, letting go of his hand. 

"Em it was a joke stoppp" He frowned attempting to grab hold of my hand again. 

"I'll give you my cookie." He said.

"With the vanilla ice cream?" i negotiated.

"hmm." He thought.

"Okay." Tyler rolled his eyes. 

"Yayyyy thank you Tyler!" I sqealed.

"Mtchewww, whatever." he kissed his teeth. A smile began to creep on his face as i interlocked our fingers once again.