Chapter 19

"We are in California which is now experiencing a heat wave." "You think it could be him?" Ava asked looking at Auria who nodded. They exit the the train quickly feeling the strong heat "This feels like a desert." Viktor and Maxim disagreed with Ava by saying, "You mean a volcano." Viktor said Maxim nodded. Ava rolls her eyes at their exaggeration "So how do we find him?" Viktor wonders "Thats easy Ava has to call him." Maxim lifts an eyebrow at that while pulling a microphone out of his bag that reminds Ava of the purple backpack of Dora. "Put that away it might bring unnecessary people." Maxim pouts returning it back inside the bag.

Ava turns to Auria asking "How do I call him?"Auria smiles stretching her hand toward Ava and swiftly removes her shirt. 'Again.' Ava thought a little annoyed. "Its easy first start with relaxing your body and mind then focus on fire." Ava nods and does that it was hard to think about fire when it already felt really hot outside. 'If only it was a little cooler it will make it easier to relax.' she thought feeling the intense heat on her skin. Ava stayed like that for a few minutes while Maxim and Viktor try not to have a heatstroke.

"Whats going on?." a deep male voice said as the heat waves started to take a form of a person. "Nice to see you again Aiden." Aiden glares at Auria "What is the meaning of this?" Auria places her hand on top of Ava shoulder making her open her eyes to look at a 6'0 feet tall really tan guy with define muscles hair spiked up with red dye tips that went well with his orange eyes. He turns his eyes to look at Ava mostly focusing on the growing tree whose branches have reached her shoulder. The more Aiden stared at her will not make what he is seeing disappear. "So she is the real deal then Auria." she nodded confirming his suspicions.

"How bad is it?" he asked crossing his arms over his chest. One look at Auria face told him everything he needed to know. "Okay so I'm going to guess that the others will be needed? but the question is how since they are scatter around." Aiden said Ava sucks her bottom lip thinking on how to bring them together since going around the globe to find them will take a long time. Which is time that they do not have or the resources like money to be able to travel.