Hateful Thoughts

Reese's Pov:
    I shake my leg, my foot tapping against the floor, and wait to get out of this hellhole. There's three minutes until the bell rings, and I'm free to go home and do nothing for the weekend. Come on. I gather my stuff, butt on the edge of my seat, ready to walk like a mad woman out of the classroom. There's a chime notifying that there's going to be an announcement before a voice starts spilling out of the speakers.

    "Good afternoon, students. Just a reminder, the annual college trip for juniors will be this weekend. The bus leaves the school at 9 a.m. tomorrow morning. Have a good day, and see you guys again on Monday."

    Crap. I had forgotten about that. Two weeks ago, I signed up for the trip that juniors go on to tour the local college. I tried convincing Quinn to go, but she already had plans. I guess I'd have to find someone else to talk to while on the trip. Maybe I could talk to Mr. Lancaster, but that would probably bring my social status down even more. I don't exactly want to go on the trip, but I might as well see what college life is like.

    The bell finally rings, releasing me from this boring ass school. I walk to my car, my dirty blonde waves whipping across my face from the harsh winter wind. I shiver, climbing into my car and immediately starting it to get heat. I mentally begin making a list of things I need to pack tonight for the trip as I pull out of the parking lot. Starting tomorrow, I'll be on the trip of my life.Yay.

♡°♡°♡°♡°♡°♡°♡°♡

Nyla's Pov:
    I walk to my locker, Lilian blabbing on about something. I love my friend, but the girl can talk for hours at a time. I tune back in to what she's saying, and it's still about the school trip we're going on tomorrow.

    "I mean, what are you going to pack. I'm thinking a crop top with a low v-neck and some tight jeans," Lilian stares at me, waiting for my input.

    "Lil, it's going to be below freezing tomorrow. You're going to be complaining about being cold," I say, shaking my head and reaching into my locker.

    "I can worry about being cold later. I have to show those hunky college guys a little piece of what they can have in two years," she says with a slight smirk.

    "Okay Lil, whatever you say."
    I close my locker and turn around, walking down the hallway to exit the building. As I'm walking, Reese Spencer practically flies past me, almost knocking me over. Bitch, I think. She should watch where she's going.

    It's not like she has anywhere to be since she has no social life. Just looking at her makes me want to gag. I pity her, really, the girl who sits alone in classes with no one to talk to except her one friend. Reese gets under my skin. I'll look back and catch her looking at me in the middle of class all of the time. Gross.

    Lilian's voice yanks me back into reality, and I wipe the scowl off my face and keep walking. I engage myself in the conversation with Lilian about the trip, excitedly talking about rooming with each other. Tomorrow's going to be great.