• 8 •

Yuvaan: Achaaa... so... mere baare me kya khayal hai?

Aaria: Sorry!!

Yuvaan: Aagr main kahun ki main tumhe pasand karta hun toh tum kya mujhe accept karogi?

She instantly applied breaks and the car stopped.

Aaria: (shocked) What????

Yuvaan: (smirked) I LIKE YOU, AARIA.

Aaria: You... you like...

Yuvaan: Yes Aaria, yes I like you. I like you alot. I don't know kab kaise hua. I just started having feeling for you. (Holds her hand) What do you feel about me Aaria?

Aaria wasn't able to understand ki wo kya jawab de Isliye wo car se bahar nikl jaati hai.

Yuvaan: Aaria!! Aaria!

He too came out of the car and rushed to her. Held her arm and pulled towards himself.

Yuvaan: Kaha jaa rhi ho?

Aaria: I... I need some time... time to think.

Yuvaan: So, you too have feelings for me, right?

Aaria: Maine esa esa to nhi kaha.

Yuvaan: Then why are you blushing sweetheart?

Her eyes widened, her cheeks became more red, like tomato, she covered her face.

He smiled at her cuteness, and uncovered her face.

Yuvaan: If you too like me, just say yes and let me be your man princess. ++ Because, now, Now I don't wanna leave even a single second with out. I'm so in love with you that I can't eveb explain. I Love You Aaria, please,. accept me. Please.

He stepped more close to her.

Yuvaan: Don't test my patience Aaria. I can't hold on to my feelings anymore. I desperately wants to hug you. Tell me jaana, do you like me?

She looked at him with so much love in her eyes, she smiled, held his collar making him bend towards her face and attached her lips with his. His breath hitched and he gulped the air. He was blank out because of the sudden kiss. His eyes widened while her was close. After she kissed and separated, she said.

Aaria: Uhm... I... I love you too. YUVAAN.

She blushed and turned opposite side because of shyness. Their heart was racing.

Aaria: (Whispered) I seal my first kiss to the man I

love.

Yuvaan: (touching his lips) You stole my first kiss.

She turned back.

Aaria: What??? First kiss?

Yuvaan: Yes! My first and last love.

He held her gently from the back of her head from his right hand, and wrapped the left hand around her waist and kissed her passionately. Her hand went of his cheat grabbing his coat and she too reciprocated. After the kiss, he smiled at her and hugged. They both were blushing.

Yuvaan: You don't know what you did to me. It's the second best day of my life. I love you. I love you so much my love. (Whispered with a big smile) my wife.

Aaria: (shyly) It's the best day of my life too. (Hugged him tight) I found love.

They both kept hugging eachother for a while.

At Aaria's House.

Niti: (shocked) WHATTTTTTTTT! you both kissed?????

Aaria: (covered her mouth) Shhhhhh! Dhree bol.