を-026 ♪ - Helena is evilrose.

• [ Julianne Point of view ] •

I hugged mom while she's crying on my shoulder, nalaman lang namin na... nagpakamatay si Luissa. This is what Luissa mean. Later, maybe Helena will follow her.

" L-luissa, " my mom while crying, basang basa na ang polo ko sa luha nya. " Why, bakit ba nya ginawa yun? Bakit? Why did she have to kill herself? Why? "

I hushed her, " shhh, tahan na j-julianna. sleep now "

" We're just talking kanina ehhh, pero ngayon mababalitaan ko na mawawala siya? na nawala siya? " umiiyak na sabi nya.

I let her cry, I let her say her unsaid feelings, I listen to her, I listened to mom.

A few moments of crying, naramdaman kong nakatulog siya habang nakayakap saakin. I slowly make her lay in her bed. I stood up and look at her, appreciating her kind of beauty.

" Be strong mom, be strong. " I said before I left her room.

I sighed when I entered my room, I look at my phone there's no call from her, her mother died now and maybe she's now gone.

She sacrifices her life and her mother just to let me be with my parents, I wanted to hate Luissa for betraying my mom but her daughter begged me to forgive her, she's the greatest daughter I've ever known.

And now, I finally know that I'll live with my parents in 2024, I'll promise to god, I'll listen to them, I'll never ever talk back to them.

My tear fall as I closed my eyes.

" Hi, Helena? " Napatingin si Helena sa tumawag sakaniya at napakunot-noo dahil hindi nya ito kilala. " Or should I call you, Ms evilrose? "

" Who are you? And what do you want from me? " tanong sakaniya ni Helena, the girl shrugged. " You didn't know me? " the girl smirked " other says my mom looks like me. "

Helena was stunned to speak as she realized whom she talking to... the daughter of Luissa. " You— you're the daughter of that mistress? "

" Yes, and I'm a concepcion. " the girl said and smiles. " Wanna pay your sins? let me bring you back in that year. "

" Don't fool around kid, I don't believe you, your mother is a filthy woman so can you get out of my way? " sabi sakanya ni Helena.

" Really evilrose? " Helena look at her and raise her eyebrow. " Julianne is working for you, want me to tell her who you are? " the girl walk closer to her " that you're the reason why Reynaldo didn't love Julianna? "

Helena look at her and she was shock when she saw that the little girl whom she's talking too and now looks like Luissa, she can tell that this girl infront of her is above 20's " you—you are monster. "

" I was born to pay my mother sins, and I'm here to asking you to pay your sins 18 years ago? " the woman asked, Helena was just looking at her waiting her to explain " we just need to send Julianne and Josh II there. "

" Why? " nagtatakang tanong ni Helena.

" I just want her to save her parents. "

" Whatever, I just want reynaldo to reborn again. " Helena at naglakad paalis.

" Remember " napatigil siya. " You'll die if she'll lose you. "

• [ Helena Point of view ] •

I was looking at our pictures together, ang sakit... my dad never paid me a visit, none of my friends paid me a visit. They hated me, I know.

Hinawakan ko ang mukha ni Reynaldo sa picture non, I was wearing bikini, and he's topless naka-akbay siya saakin and he was smiling ear to ear just like me.

" Hoy! " napatingin ako sa nagsalita, It's a police officer. " May bisita ka. "

Nagulat ako ng pagpasok ko ay nakita ko si Mario, why?

" Helena.. " him, I can see the worried on his eyes, inalalayan nya ako maupo. " Are you okay? "

I slowly nodded, I look at him. " Why are you here, I'm not expecting you to come. "

He look down, I don't know if there's something wrong in my eyes but I can see and feel that he got hurt for what I've said.

" I know, " he look up to me. " I know you're waiting for reyn to visit you. "

My tears fall when I heard his name, God knows how much I love that man so bad, but maybe we're not meant to be, we're just meant to meet.

" Why did you do that? Why did you tried to kill his father? " Mario asked, I bit my lower lip to stop my tears but I can't. " Helena, shhh stop crying. "

" I don't know... I-I saw him with Julianna and they're kissing—— " I didn't finished my word, I cried. I wipe my tears but it's keep falling. " I want him to see her as a bad girl, but I didn't win. "

" You know, reyn is only sees you as a s-sister. " lalo akong napaiyak sa sinabi nya. " I'm sorry. "

" Why? Why am I the antagonist on my own story? why? " umiiyak na tanong ko sa sarili ko. I look at Mario. " Is there's something wrong with me? P-pangit ba ako? b-bakit ayaw niya saakin? "

" There's nothing wrong about you, you just love a wrong person. " sabi nya, umiling-iling ako. sumasakit ang dibdib ko, it's hurt as hell. I know, this is the time. But I can't get a chance to say sorry to them, I'll live my life in regret, damn.

" Helena... " I look at him, nag-a-alala siyang nakatingin saakin. " I love you. " napahawak ako sa dibdib ko, naninikip ito damn...

" Helena! Helena ! " I heard him shouted, naibagsak ko ang sarili ko sa table at pilit na humihinga.

I feel Mario's hand in my back, I look at him, blurred parin ang pagkikita ko sakanya, I smiles at him.

" T-thank you m-mario, t-thanks for s-saying you love m-me and i-i'm sorry... "

" Helena, police!! Helena, don't close your eyes. " I heard him said, I smiles as everything went black.

Be happy Reynaldo and Julianna, I-I'm sorry.

[ grammatical errors ahead ]