Atharv's Past [part 17]

Dhara's Pov:-

Tears are slipping from my eyes as I am making coffee for atharv in a hope he will drink it if he wakes up now. I was engulfed by a hug from both sides and saw drishti bhabhi and ananya hugging me to console me. I cried hard, "bhabhi what has happened to him, you have known me from 3 years please tell me something" we broke the hug and she wiped my tears, "dhara he was always a quiet guy, we thought its his nature but what ever happened last night says it all its something more, you need to find it dhara for him to heal" she said and I nodded ananya told her everything happened last night. 

"what did doctor said yesterday night" asked ananya, "he has been taking pills for his panic attacks and there's some bad memory that triggers the point and he gets panic attack, but he didn't get any in these two months....or....or maybe I failed as a responsible wife" I said cursing myself. "no bhabhi..eversince I have come into this house I have seen bhaiya he is normal around you and with you or else he has a gaurded aura with others, you didn't fail bhabhi you didn't"

I nodded and headed out as drishti bhabhi served breakfast as I started going to our room but was stopped by a irritating voice, "where the hell is that girl huh who accused my son for assault and filed a FIR against him" We all went towards living room and saw bua ji in anger. She maybe be around 50 years old but by her looks she didn't look a year older than 35, I remember mummy ji telling me she was a top class model during her 20s and dated a tonnes of guys in that time well was a player indeed thats why her son is like that too.

She looked at ananya and glared hard, "take the FIR back you whore" "mind your tongue bua ji its not a public area its my house and I wont tolerate you bad mouthing me here and I dare you to call me with these names again I wont hesitate to slap you, ananya kunal rawal isn't an easy target" ananya said woah thats the sway girl. "ananya dont talk to sadhna like that" said papaji why does he loves his sister so much. 

"what wrong did my wife said dad huh why should she apologise when naksh was the one to do wrong and I filed a FIR against him because he deserved it" kunal retorted, as ananya looked at him with heart eyes gurl you are whipped for your husband well I am too hehe, and bua ji fumed more in anger, "You know how much loss we faced because of it shares have declined since morning and many board members are appealing to remove naksh from his position" "kunal take the FIR back we dont want unnecessary media attention and its between family why involve outer world huh" papa ji said and kunal scoffed.

"no way thats my final decision" kunal said left to his room followed by ananya, "dont worry sadhna I will help you and you go and take rest in your room hmm we will talk later" papaji said and bua ji nodded and went upstairs I sighed and started helping drishti bhabhi to serve breakfast as ananya left with kunal. After helping her I took some breakfast for Atharv and went inside the room but saw bua ji coming out of the room with smirk and she wen towards her room, I hurriedly went inside the room and saw an empty bed where is atharv?

I locked the door and kept the plate on table and looked around for him, he wasn't in balcony, not in closet area, washroom yes he might be in washroom, I went inside the washroom and saw the heart breaking site, there he was sitting under the shower in a messy state, "ATHARV" I yelled his name and went towards him not caring that the shower is on. I crouched down to his level and tried to pull his face up from his knees, he was shivering and crying, "dont.....do....nt tou...ch me...dont I will...do an...ything....but no..t this....ple...ase it....feels....dirtyy...please....dont touch me" he blabbered shuttering hard please god help me I cant see my Atharv like this. 

"Atharv....atharv listen its me see its me your dhara see, look at me" he slowly raised his face and my heart clenched seeing his face, eyes swollen, red and tears streaming non stop. The Atharv Rawal who is known for his cold demeanor and composed man is sitting under the shower pouring his heart out. "dh...dha..ra" he said and I nodded "yes its me your dhara, calm down atharv nothing is going to happen" he suddenly pulled me in for hug making me land on his lap, he hid his face in the crook of my neck crying hard, "dh...dhara I,,,,I didn't do anything.....she she lied,,,,she..fo...rced me... and then ....later blamed me......believe me...please....I did...n't do any...thing"