6

Author's POV

In the living room of Nayeon's house, Tzuyu and Chaeyoung are playing the game. They are so into the game without notice the other girls was looking at them. Sometimes they will fight and continued to play after that.

The living room are so messed up because of them. Nayeon and Sana shooked their heads.

"Yah! It's unfair because you always won."Chaeyoung whine and hit Tzuyu in the arm.

"I'm not and your short! I am always the best in this game." Tzuyu said proudly and smirked at the other tall woman.

"Haish!" Chaeyoung and Tzuyu started to fight again. Tzuyu is on top of Jeongyeon while the other tall woman tried to take Tzuyu down.

"Stop it guys." Dahyun shouted worried.

"Shut up shorty!" Jeongyeon and Tzuyu yelled at chaeyoung.

"What?! Shorty?!" Dahyun joined them to fight with each other.

"Should we stop them?" Jihyo asked still eyeing the three of them.

"No and let them be. They are always like that since young. Right?" Nayeon said while giggled at the three girls behaviour. Jihyo just nodded her head.

"Sana, your fiance is so childish." Mina said and laugh.

"I agree Minari." Momo said and high five with the penguin.

"How about you Momoring? You're girlfriend is so childish too." Sana said and made the other laugh at Momo's reaction and she just stuck out her tongue.

"Let's make a dinner." Jeongyeon request and made all of them agreed.

"Head to the kitchen!" Momo and Nayeon shouted.

"Sana-yah... You will not help us and just sit there." Jeongyeon said and made the girl pouted.

After the dinner, they go to living room and were shock to see the maknae line fell a sleep because of tiredness. They just smile and let the girls sleep more.

Mina's POV

"They are so tired and maybe we should go to our rooms too." Mins suggested and they all nodded their head.

"Mina-yah, can I sleep with you? I'm afraid to be alone." Sana said while playing with her fingers. I thought about it and smiled to the squirrel.

"Sure." Mina dragged her to her room.

"Goodnight Nayeon unnie! goodnight Sana!" Nayeon and Mins shouted back.

Author's POV

It's morning and they woke up early to make breakfast. They go downstairs to see the maknae line pouting their lips.

"What's wrong with you guys?" Jihyo asked curious.

"What's wrong with us? You guys made a dinner last night and you didn't offer me one." Dahyun whined.

"It's not our fault! You guys were fighting and we won't bother you three. I want to stay alive." Mina said.

"LOL!" Momo said and Mina looking at her with 'Are you crazy' face.

"This is both of your fault!" Dahyun point her finger towards Chaeyoung and Tzuyu.

"Us? Why do you bother to joined our fight yesterday." Tzuyu asked and Chaeyoung tried to give Dahyun her punch on the girl's face.

"Stop it! Sana take your fiancé and Momo take her too.

The three of you please calm down! Me and Nayeon will cook for you guys and be patient!" Jihyo said frustrated.

After a few minutes, Nayeon and Jihyo were done cooking and they invite the girls to have a breakfast together. Dahyun, Chaeyoung and Tzuyu consume all of the food in their plates.

"Thank you Mommy Jihyo and Mommy Nayeon!" They shouted together.

"Yah!" Nayeon and Jihyo shouted back.

"Hehe Jihyo unnie~ we're sorry because of what happened today. We made you upset." Tzuyu said with her rare aegyo.

"I'm sorry~" Chaeyoung joined the blonde girl and do her aegyo too.

Jihyo unnie~ were sorry~" Dahyun said while imitated Tzuyu's voice.

"Don't you dare imitate me." Tzuyu glaring at Dahyun and the short girl gulped down her saliva.

"Yuck! Stop it you three and I forgive you guys already." Nayeon said and smile at them.

"Thank you Mama~" the three of them said again with their aegyo.

"Since when I become yours mama?" Jihyo asked and all of them laugh at the tan girl's question.

"Thanks for the meal Nayeon unnie and Jihyo." Mina said politely.

"You're welcome honey." Jihyo patted her head.

Sana's POV

Me and Tzuyu are now back in our house. Yeah we just got back from the 2yeons house. The sleepover at their house was fun.

"Tzu~" I called her name and she immediately looked at me.

"Hmm what do you want babe?" She asked and hold my hand.

"W-who is S-Sullyoon?" I asked her while stuttering and she laughed softly at me.

I am sure I was blushing so hard when our eyes met. She staring at me about a few minutes and smiled to me.

"Ah~ she's a kid I met in the orphanage. She's cute and kind like me" she said and smiled to me again.

"Why do you ask? Are you jealous?" She teased me and made my face heated up.

"No! I'm not jealous!" I defend myself.

"Hahaha you're so cute. Come here." She hugged me and kissed the top of my head.

"If I am stressed with my work, I will go there to play with the kids in the orphanage. Sometimes Minju will join me too and the kids there are so cute." She told me like a five year old girl.

"My Yoda is so cute too." I thought to myself.

"Sana baby, I'll bring you there if you want." Tzuyu said to me.

"Of course I want!" I said excited and she just giggled at my reaction just now.

"Finally, you're mine and I am so happy." Tzuyu kissed my lips and I kissed her back. "I love you so much Hamster." She said again.

"I love you too Yoda. So much." I replied to her and she just smiled to me.

To be continued