7

Author's POV

Chaeyoung told Tuzyu and Jeongyeon to meet her at the arcade.

"Really Chaeng? Penguin Plushies?" Tzuyu asked with sarcastic tone.

"What's wrong with Penguin Plushies?" Chaeyoung asked Tzuyu back.

"Stop it you two! What are we going to do in here now?" Jeongyeon asked the two girls. Tzuyu just raised her eyebrows.

"Get a Penguin Plushies at the claw machine!" Chaeyoung shout out of the sudden that made Tzuyu hit her head.

"It hurts~" Chaeyoung rubbed her head and Tzuyu just rolled her eyes.

"Tzuyu-ah~ we have a lot to catch up." Chaeyoung again said with her aegyo.

"You're aegyo sucks! Okay!" Tzuyu sighs. The three of them go to buy anything they want and they keep playing some games.

Sana's POV

"Jungkook, what are you doing here?" I asked him.

"I just come here to buy a cup of coffee for my wife." He said to and smiled.

"You're a married man already? Congratulations!" I said to him.

Thank you and Sana..." I just hummed as my reply to him.

"I'm sorry for everything what I did to you in the past." He said and bows to me.

"It's all in the past now. I have someone already." I give a smile to him.

"Oh really? Who is he?" He asked with a surprise expression.

"It's a girl." I replied to him and he seems so surprised.

"Is it Tzuyu?" He asked me while smirking.

"Ye-yeah." I am so embarrassed now.

"Take care of her then and please tell her I am really sorry." He said to me.

"I gotta go now because my wife is waiting for me. It's nice to meet you again." He bows to me and go out from Nayeon's restaurant.

"How is it talking with him?" Nayeon asked and give me a cup of caramel coffee.

"It's good and we are good now." I said to Nayeon.

"Do you still love him?" Nayeon asked me.

"Yah! He's a married man now and I have Tzuyu already. No! I don't love him anymore." I replied to her and she just chuckled.

"I love to teased you. It's funny." She said while still laughing at me. "Aish! Say no more!"

At the arcade store, the three girls were tired from playing and out of a sudden Tzuyu is already passed out because of tiredness so Jeongyeon piggyback her to the car. And Jeongyeon drove the car to her restaurant.

Jeongyeon's POV

"Nayeon!!" I shout and she's looking at me weirdly.

"Oh hey Satang!" I smile to the girl and she smile back at me.

"Where's Chaeyoung and Tzuyu?" My bunny ask me.

"There still in the car." I hugged my bunny while Sana just looking at us.

"Nayeon unnie!! Jeongyeon is a badgirl." Chaeyoung whined and made me glare at her.

"Why?" Nayeon asks her.

"She made us tired." Chaeyoung point her finger towards me and smirking.

"Where's Tzuyu?" Nayeon just glares at me.

"I am dead." I thought to myself while gulped down my saliva.

"Sana baby~ let's go home because I am so tired." Tzuyu said after she enters my restaurant.

"Okay honey~ Nayeonie we'll go first okay." Sana said and intertwined her hands with Tzuyu.

"Okay and be careful." Bunny said to them and they just smiled to my bunny. I look at Chaeyoung and that girl just typing something on her phone.

"Ermm Nayeon unnie, Jeongyeon unnie I got to go now because Mina is waiting for me outside." Chaeyoung said we just nod our head.

"Hmm let's work now." Nayeon said and I just obeyed her. We keep working until the time we closed our restaurant.

"Jeongie.. I'm tired" she just nod her head.

Let's go home now." I said and she smile at me.

Author's POV

The blonde is already sleeping while the brunette keeps watching the girl. The sound of Tzuyu's breath makes Sana calm. She smile when she saw the blonde smile in her sleep.

"She must be dreaming about me or us hehe." The brunette giggles at her silly thought.

"I love you Sana~" Tzuyu always sleep talking when she is so tired.

"I love you too baby." Sana said and give a kiss to the blonde girl's forehead.

"Why aren't you sleeping yet?" Tzuyu rubs her eyes.

"I can't sleep so I keep watching you sleep." Sana hugged Tzuyu's waist.

"Okay, so what happened today?" Tzuyu hugged her back.

"Jungkook came to Nayeon's restaurant to buy a cup of coffee." Tzuyu frowning after she heard Jungkook's name was mention by Sana.

"Coffee for you?" Tzuyu asked.

"Nope but for his wife." Sana said.

"He has a wife?" Tzuyu asked still surprise.

"Yeah! Do you still remember Lee Ji Eun. Our Senior in high school?" Sana asked the blonde girl.

"Ah~ why?" Tzuyu asked not interested and back with her pokerface.

"She is the wife!" Sana shouts and it made Tzuyu close her ears.

"Yah! No need to shout baby." Tzuyu said and pinched Sana's cheeks and the girl pinch her nose back.

"Argh! It hurts Sana baby." Tzuyu whine like a little kid.

"Are you jealous when I mention his name." Sana asked and smirks at the girl.

"Yeah I am!" Tzuyu said while rubs her nose."

"Aigoo~ I just love you honey and please don't be jealous." Sana said while the blonde keeps yawning.

"He's really sorry for what he did to you before." Sana said while Tzuyu just look at her without reaction.

"I forgave him long time ago." Tzuyu said and Sana smile at her.

"Let's sleep because you're so tired." Sana said and kissed the girl's temple.

"Hmm.. Sana baby~ let's go to the orphanage tomorrow because I wanted to see Sullyoon." Tzuyu said and Sana just smile at her.

"Okay baby! Sleep now." Sana said.

"Goodnight Sana baby." Tzuyu said after she kiss Sana.

"Goodnight too baby." Sana replied and cuddles with the blonde.

To be continued