| Baby Bush! | 0.5 (REMAKE)

ƳUH (REMAKE)
---
ATHANASIA, Is seen walking through the ruby palace when she suddenly hears a tiny voice crying. She follows the sound and finds a baby girl in a basket within the bush, who seems to have been abandoned or lost

Athanasia Looks Shocked & felt sorrow for the young one, she then picks up the baby, comforting them with the soft feeling of the warmth of her body. She holds the baby to her chest and looks around, trying to figure out where the child might have come from

Athanasia walks through the palace, trying to find anyone who might know details about the child. she stops a maid as she's passing by. "do you have any idea who this child might belong to?"

the maid looks at the child in Athanasia's arms, her eyes narrowing, before responding "No but can you leave me alone, I have work to do" The maid then walks away pushing Athanasia's shoulder

Athanasia sighs deeply, realizing that she'll probably have to take care of the child on her own. She walks to where her personal maid(mom) Lily, is preparing for bed. At seeing her, Lily's eyes widen with surprise but she quickly composes herself. "What is it, your highness?"

Athanasia holds up the baby to Lily. "I found this child abandoned in the garden. Do you know anything about where she might have come from or who she might belong to?"

Lily takes the baby and looks at her carefully, studying the features of the baby's face. the baby stirs in Lily's hands and looks up at her with wide eyes. Lily smiles at the baby, finding it hard to stay serious in the face of such cuteness. "No, Your Highness, I don't know who she belongs to. But I can take a look into the matter and see if anyone has reported a missing child."

Athanasia nods with a sigh. "I suppose that might be for the best. for now, we should take care of her. it's not right to leave a child alone like this."

Lily nods, and then turns back towards the baby with a smile "Well, she's probably hungry since she was just abandoned here, so let me go and get her something to eat." Lily walks off, leaving Athanasia alone with the baby. Athanasia looks down at her and smiles softly, taking care to hold the baby gently.

Athanasia continues to hold the baby, stroking its forehead gently. she's unsure of how she can take care of a baby, but she wants the baby to feel safe and comforted. after a moment, the baby's eyes flicker open and she looks up at Athanasia with shock, her tiny hands reaching up towards Athanasia's face.

athanasia smiles at her, taking the baby's hands and holding them close to her chest. she looks into the baby's eyes and feels connected to her, feeling a sense of affection towards her that she didn't expect. athanasia is determined to take care of the baby and provide her with all the love and care she can, no matter the challenges that may present themselves...

BABY P.O.V

WHAT THE FUCK
---

Thank You For Reading This!

529 WORDS!