✫ ᴘᴀʀᴛ 3

Taehyung  pov:

He closed his eyes with the feeling of Jungkook's warm and delicious lips... this was his first kiss and he didn't know how to kiss... Jungkook was kissing his lips slowly.
He wrapped his small hands around Jungkook's neck and deepened the kiss so that he could kiss Jungkook's lips more... he moaned softly as he felt Jungkook's tongue inside his mouth...
Jungkook slowly but deeply sucks Taehyung's lips and sometimes he bite. Taehyung enjoys the warmth of Jungkook's lips, and with the bite that Jungkook took from Taehyung's lips, he moaned softly, and with Taehyung's moan, Jungkook felt his dick is  growing...
With a sound, he separated his lips from Taehyung's lips and started to take off his and Taehyung's clothes, and after stripping his body and Taehyung's body, he looked at Taehyung whose eyes showed fear...

Jk: Why are you afraid, baby, you are not a virgin, so why are you afraid?
Tae: I...I  am a v...virgin, t...this is my f...first time...

Jungkook was very surprised by Taehyung's words and looked at Taehyung...

Jk: Are you really a virgin?
Tae: Y...yes, I h..have never been in a r...relationship with anyone, I have n..never even k..kissed anyone...

Even from Taehyung's innocent tone, it was clear that he is a virgin, and this made Jungkook even more excited to make Taehyung his own as soon as possible...
He approached Taehyung with his scary smile and started to mark his bony neck... he was sucking very slowly because he didn't want to scare Taehyung...
Because this is Taehyung's first time and Jungkook has to give Taehyung pleasure...
He slowly sucked Taehyung's whole body and listened to Taehyung's moans and finally went to Taehyung's white boobs and slowly take one of them into his mouth, which made Taehyung moan in pleasure and grab Jungkook's hair in his hands...

Tae:Ah.aghhh Jungkook

Jungkook was sucking Taehyung's boob and rubbing the other boob with his hands...

Tae: Ommmm a..ahh j..jungkook

After sucking Taehyung's boobs, Jungkook slowly got up and moved his hands to Taehyung's small and hard member and gently touched it as Taehyung moaned...
After touching Taehyung's dick , he took his own dick and rubbing it to Taehyung's dick, which made Taehyung more crazy...

Tae:ahhhhhh Jungkook, start, I can't take it anymore...
Jk: ok bae

Jungkook took the lobe from the bottom of the bed and after he lubricated his big hard dick with the lob, he also wet Taehyung's hole with the lobe, and then he put his dick in Taehyung's hole and slowly entered Taehyung's wet hole. 

Tae: a.ahhhhhhhh

Taehyung screamed at the feeling of Jungkook's dick in his hole because it hurt so much...

Tae:J..jungkook hurts...
Jk: I know baby it hurts at first but later it will gets better and instead of the pain you will enjoy it. Ahhhh you are so tight but you feel so good baby....

Jungkook said and started moving his cock inside Taehyung's completely wet hole...

Tae: Ahhhh k..kiss me daddyyyy

Taehyung said and started to eat Jungkook's lips in pleasure, he pulled his head back and moaned loudly....

Tae: Ahhhhhhh faster daddyyyyyy

Jungkook quickly thrust into Taehyung and let out moans...

Jk: Enjoy baby because next time I will fuck you in the worst way... Ahh

Taehyung didn't understand Jungkook's meaning, but he groaned and grabbed Jungkook's back with the feeling of being close...

Jungkook knew from Taehyung's moans that he is close to the cum, and because of his closeness  he made his thrusts faster and it didn't take long time that  Taehyung cummed in Jungkook's big hands and Jungkook cum into Taehyung's hole.

Tae:  ahhhhh

Jungkook pulled his dick out of Taehyung's hole and listened to Taehyung's soft moans...
He moved his head near Taehyung and said near Taehyung's lips...

Jk: From now on you are mine Taehyung. You are sleeping here in my room. If I see you are with Jimin or get too close to Jimin I  swear i will fuck you till you start  bleed. After this I am your daddy and you are my baby. If you make a mistake, you will be punished.

Jungkook said, ignoring Taehyung who was now scared...

What will happen in next part...?
Vote and comment to know about the next part...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

𝒦ℴℴ𝓀𝓋

    ᵇʸ ℯ𝓁𝓁𝒾ℯ𝓃