✵ 𝓵𝓪𝓼𝓽 𝓹𝓪𝓻𝓽

Two weeks later

It's been two months since Taehyung's operation and now Taehyung is completely healthy and his body doesn't hurt at all... Jungkook is with  him  and he had given Taehyung so much love...

*********

It's 8:00 PM and a few minutes later, Jungkook will come back from his company and Taehyung was cooking jungkook fav food...

He was making Kimchi with Sushi when he felt a hand around his waist...
taehung turned around in fear when he saw Jungkook's face looking at him with love...

Tae: you scared me  Jungkook why don't you knock the door? 
Jk: It's me baby don't be afraid... what are you afraid of when you're in my arms?

Jungkook said and planted a kiss on Taehyung's neck...

Taehyung smiled at Jungkook's kiss and words and turned off the gas...

Taehyung: Go change your clothes and come dinner is ready...
Jk: But my dinner is in my arms...* Flirting tone *

Taehyung smiled at Jungkook's words and flirting...

Tae: go change your clothes and come...  I cooked your favorite food...

Jungkook placed a kiss on Taehyung's lips and after saying ok, he went to his room and changed his clothes...
both ate dinner and Taehyung washed the dishes and Jungkook also went to his and taehung room...

After washing the dishes, Taehyung went to their room but when he opened the door he saw Jungkook's naked body...
He stared at Jungkook's perfect muscles and body and swallowed...
It had been almost four months since he didn't  had sex with Jungkook...

Seeing Taehyung, Jungkook went to him and said in a husky and lustful voice:

Jk: What does my babe wants that he  stare at my body like this? *lust tone *
Tae: I..I want you daddy...

Taehyung said and firmly placed his lips on Jungkook's lips...
they were kissing each other with patience and love and lust... Jungkook picked Taehyung up and placed him on the bed, he put his lips on Taehyung's lips again and kiss taehung  lips like there is no tomorrow...
After their kiss they separated from each other and Jungkook was naked but Taehyung was still in his clothes.
He took off Taehyung's clothes and started eating Taehyung's neck...

Tae: ahhhh daddy...more please... Mark me

Taehyung couldn't bear it anymore he pulled himself up and climbed on top of Jungkook...
This time Taehyung was on top and Taehyung started marking his daddy's neck...

Jk: hummm ahhh  babe.... daddy love you ahh

Jungkook groaned at the painful marks Taehyung was making on his neck...

After marking Jungkook's neck Taehyung went down to see Jungkook's big dick. He took Jungkook's dick in his hands with pleasure and licked the length of Jungkook's dick with his tongue.

Jk: ahhhhhh babe your sooo good ahhhh suck it for daddy

Jungkook moaned lustily moaning at the feel of Taehyung's wet tongue around his cock...

Taehyung was passionately sucking Jungkook's dick and bobbing his head up and down to give Jungkook a good blowjob.

Jk: ahhhh babe your tounge fell so good ahhhh

Taehyung stopped sucking Jungkook's dick when he felt that Jungkook is close to his cum and moved his hand to his ass hole ... he started to touch his entrance...
he inserted two fingers into himself and let out a loud moan...

Tae: ahhhh dadyyyyyy

When Jungkook saw Taehyung's movement that Taehyung was touching his hole with his fingers and fingering himself, he went to him and removed Taehyung's hands from his hole...

Jk: Only my fingers should  fingering  you, you have no right to touch yourself...* lust tone *

Jungkook said and inserted three fingers into Taehyung's hole and started pumping with his fingers...

Tae: Ahhhhhh daddyyyy moreover ahhhhh daddy touch me more

Jungkook increased the speed of his hand and after two minutes of trusting inside Taehung with his fingers , he pulled his fingers out abd Taehyung moaned...

Taehyung who wants Jungkook dick moaned and went to dick Jungkook and sat on top of  Jungkook... he sat on top of his dick and  Jungkook entered him fully and Tahung moaned with pleasure.

Tae: ahhhhhhh daddy it feel so good ahhhhhhhhh
Jk : ahhhhh babe ride me aghhh

They were both moaning and Taehyung was moving his ass up and down on Jungkook's dick and taking a ride from Jungkook. 

Jungkook dropped Taehyung on the bed with one movement and quickly began pounding inside Taehyung's wet hole. 

Tar: Ahhhhh daddddddyyyy fuuuckkk me harder aghhhh I want to feel you AH ah
Jk  : hummm babe you feel so good ahhh oke I will fuck harder until u pass out

Jungkook said and  speeding up his trust to ×6 speed

Tae: Ahhhhhhh dadddddy ahhhhhhh mooore ahhhh trust harderrrrr

Both of them were moaning loudly and the room was full of the moaning sounds of their bodies clap ...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After 10 round  Jungkook finally got tired and pulled his dick out of Taehyung's hole....

Tae: Noo I want more daddy....
Jk: we do it TEN round baby and  you cum for ten times, your body will weaken and you will bleed again...
Tae: but I want more... I want you to fuck me until morning...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This is the end of our story... Of course, it's the end for us, but for Jungkook and Taehyung it's the beginning of a new life full of happiness...

True love has many hardships and now we have two lovers who love each other very much...
In love you have to wait and suffer...
like Junsong or Dr. Taehyung who waited five years for his love Anna 
Be patient to get what you want...
Be pure and honest in your love...
Love someone who sees their own happiness in your happiness...

Well,now we have reached the end of the story and I hope that you liked this story and enjoyed reading it...
Please share your opinions...

I wish God the best and I want you to always be successful in your love and reach the person you love and live with him with love and happiness.

✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰

ʙʏ ʀᴇɢᴀʀᴅ

     ᵇʸ ℯ𝓁𝓁𝒾ℯ𝓃