⊹ Pit Kids [Test]

Summary: picking the junior teams. Main focus on PranJay and CosmoWyn. Btw Kim joined X-Hunter.

Introducing to the Pit Kids:

X-Hunter has developed into a bigger and stronger team in less than 5 years after Charlie joined them. Everyone had their own kids they are adopted (fyi) and has a happy family. But this didn't stop them from racing. Even the gangs kids all loved to either race or work at the garage and this led to Alan thinking about starting a junior team to replace the others when they step down.

That's when gang Pit Kids were born (the kids gang name) . It consisted of Ben their oldest member followed by Jay, Jade who were twins, Kay, Sky, Cosmo, Wyn, Pran, Lily, Leo, Jan, Nova and Ash. A gang of 13 chaos.

Present time at CharlieBabe's house:

Jay heard his uncle Alan's request on official forming the main racers for the junior team and was so excited. He has been waiting for the day he could race since he was introduced to X-Hunter by his fathers.

"Can I please try out for the team ma?" Jay asked Babe.

"You could if you want to but please ask your pa sweetheart." -Babe

"Oho ok fine." Jay walked away from the living room to find his other dad who was all the way at the kitchen.

"Papa khrab. Jay wants to try out for the junior team khrab." Jay now asked Charlie.

"Are you sure son. Doesn't seem like a good idea love." -Charlie

Jay was confident he could so he told Charlie he wanted to do it. Which obviously Charlie gave in and allowed him to try out. Suddenly, Jay felt a hand on his shoulder and he got a shock turning to see his sister Cosmo standing there.

"Hey I want to join the try outs as well. Pa can nhu try out too?" Cosmo also asked.

"Oh my gosh the both of you. Sure I will but don't come crying to me if your uncle fails you." Charlie told them as a warning. He then chased the two siblings out of the kitchen so he can cook in peace.

"Oh damn, Pran also wants to try out. shit man." Jay heard his twin Jade telling their other siblings about the try outs. The kids have a group chat and seems like Jade had seen the message that Pran was going to the tryout too.

"He did not." Jay stood there in shock.

"Oh he is bro." - Jade

Damn now that's going to be hard for Jay to try out as Pran was much more better then him.

"No stress Ai'Nong." Ben reassured his little bro.

"Ya no stress to you. Your the only one who can beat that dickhead." Jay angrily said.

Everyone just shook their head. Cosmo just stood there un affected by the news.

"You know its not that bad just go for it man." - Cosmo.

PeteWay's house:

"Pran!" Way shouted for his son.

Pran went down rushing the stairs of the house to find Way.

"Khrab pa." - Pran

Way then grabbed Pran by his ears and scolded him.

"I heard from P'Alan that you wanted to try out for the junior team. Why didn't you tell me or your dad huh." Way just gave him a full on scolding.

Pran looked a little guilty but not because it was his dream.

"Well sorry than jeez." - Pran

"Ok look I'm fine with you going for the try outs but next time please consult me before you do anything ok." Way said with his hands on his head. Raising teenagers is such a pain.