(Still Chapter 1 😉)

Amalia wailed.

We all got so tired of it.

That we agreed to shop for some more things....

We decided to get 2 days' more supplies, food and water. Amalia though, slyly said some excuse and walked off through the mazes of stalls no doubt, to some clothes store or whatnot.

At this point,

I didn't really care what she did or where she went..

Time skip brought to you by the Iop god-

Yugo's POV:

While the others hurried away to get supplies, I found a stall that sold Tofu seeds! Az seemed pretty hungry, and we did need some for the journey. Elaine hinted that it might take a few hours, so I decided to buy some with the extra kamas that Ruel hesitation-fully gave me with looks of approval from Eva.

So, with that in mind I ran to the stall. In my rush, I accidentally bumped into another person. "Oof!" We both said before landing onto the ground. It earned us quite a few looks of surprise from some very observant shoppers.

I felt like an idiot 😳.

"Are you okay?" 

"Oh yeah, I'm fine thanks!" 

But the 'I'm fine thanks' wasn't said sarcastically or angrily. She said it with a thankful and happy tone.

A good sign. Whew..

I extended a hand towards her and she took it gratefully. 

Once she got up, I got a clear view of her.

She had dark hair tied into a, very cutely messy ponytail. She also had a light red apron tied over a.. medium length crop top. 

And that thing around eliatrope's necks.

"My name's Mia, what's yours?"

...

"Umm.. hello?"

....

"Okayyyyy...."

...........

I stood amazed by her prettiness before sort of knocking back into reality. "Oh yeah... um.. my name's Yugo! Nice to meet you Mia!" I finally respond.

"Oh okay, I thought you were dead ☠️ "

But still. So pretty.