Chapter 2 - 1,2,3 Reaction Time!

Me and Mia talked for a looong time. We got to know each other a lot. I told her about Eva,Dally,Ruel ( "WHAT!? Who knew somebody could love kamas so much.. *I laughed*)

,Amalia.

"..."

"... I can't wait to.. uh- meet herr... (yea no thanks bro)

Soon I found Eva, Dally and Ruel at our meetup spot.

Turns out, Amalia still hadn't come. 

I though, for once ignored her.

"Guys, this is Mia!"

"Hi Mia!"

"Hi Mia!"

"Hi Mia!"

"Who is this Yugo?"

Amalia came back.

She thrust a perfume bottle and some other stuff she bought into the haven bag Ruel held out involuntarily in front of her, and arrogantly walked over to Mia and looked down at her.

"Oh Hi you must be Amalia!" Mia says.

"Yes I am. And you are..?" She replies grandly.

I stared at Amalia coldly. I didn't like the way she was acting.

"I'm Mia!" She says.

"Mm.." Amalia hums and walks near me. She stands next to me. Okay really close to me as though to say, 'we are one item and you cannot take him'

I slip out of her sickly tight grip and held Mia's hand. 

"So are you ready?"

"Oh umm.. yeah sure I guess I am." , she took a haven bag she put by her her feet onto her shoulders, "I've got my stuff."

"Heyyy what do you mean..?" Amalia asked.

The others looked curious too.

"Oh Mia's going to Oma Island because she's an adventurer like us, so I told her that she could come with us on our boat!" I reply.

After a few minutes Eva and Dally agreed. 

Ruel agreed.

Amalia disagreed.

But we didn't really listen.