Rules

These are a set of rules that need to be followed to be a part of the magazine and our community. 

- Follow the accounts @daydreamer12318 and @siinn_zoneee.
- Add this book to your public and private reading list to get notifications and updates. 
- You can either be part of magazines, bookclub, or both since there is no restriction.
- Join the Discord community, links available in the bio of above-mentioned accounts (optional but recommended)
- Join my Instagram, Username- siinn.12318 (recommended not mandatory)

For Magazine

- Submit the content through my discord server or the form available in the next chapters. (password for magazine form- your favorite sport)
- Reading and voting magazines where your content is being shared is necessary.
- Shout out to magazines where content is being shared is necessary.
- Add the magazine to your public reading list.

For Bookclub

- Read 5 chapters per month from any member of the bookclub there are no strict rules regarding it. (Password for bookclub- your favorite season)
- Leave at least 2 comments on the chapter (please make sure they are thoughtful rather than an emoji or "I like it" or any other mundane comment)
- Create a log in front of your names of books and chapters you have completed from the book.

Instruction to create a log
- just add the name of the author, book name, and number of chapters (for example 4 chapters) in an inline comment where your name shall be entered.
Which will be verified by the author mentioned by you in the logs.