37

| Sunday January 14th, Taylor-Wilson House, 10 AM |

"Are you gonna take it or just stare at it?" Zac asked Fatima, she shot him a look and he hush right on up.

"What the fuck happened to 'I'll pull out scouts hour." She mocked him grabbing the box, he shrugged laughing at her terrible impersonation. "Now is not the time to be pregnant." She uttered to herself reading the instructions.

"Girl go pee on the damn stick acting like you don't know what to do."

"I bet you do. Got two damn kids and shit." She mumbled to herself opening the Clear Blue box. "Aht aht." He put his hand up. "I got one kid. Ion know that other lil tadpole in her stomach." He corrected.

"Whatever." She rolled her eyes grabbing the cup and going into the bathroom. Once she closed the door Zac began dancing, if you watch the show, y'all know what I am talking about. "I'm finna be a girl dad." He whispered in the mirror while showing all 32's.

"Zac." She called out. "Huh?"

"You know I can hear you right?" She uttered and his eyes widened. "Mi speaka no ingles."

"Me speaka whoop yo ass." She replied back. A few minutes later she came out to set a timer. She put the test on her side of the sink before walking over to Zac's side and hopping on the counter. "We gotta wait a few minutes but in the meantime we need to speak on the big elephant in the room."

"Okay." He shrugged, he was just happy to have a daughter, even though it hadn't been confirmed yet.

"What are you gonna do about the Hazel stuff? And don't say it's not yours because honestly you really don't know. That girl does look pretty far along and if you are saying y'all hadn't had sex for 6 months, she easily looks that way." Fatima explained resting her back against the mirror.

"I mean I ain't a deadbeat. Imma handle my shit and keep it pushing, but I haven't gotten a DNA test that says anything. So I am not tripping."

"What part of strike while the iron is hot did you not understand?" She squinted her eyes at him. "I hear you but right now is not the best time to deal with all of this. That girl still got three months left of pregnancy, we can wait until after playoffs. I am still juggling contracts, mom and pop shop, and the added pressure from the media to bring home a win today. I am gonna stress myself out dealing with her ass." He truthfully admitted, he wanted answers just like she did, but he needed to level his plate out.

"Alright." She said letting it go. "But if I am pregnant, I ain't dealing with this shit. This ain't sister wives and this ain't pregnant lady competition. Imma just let the girl have it."

"Whatever." He looked at his watching, he had to be at the facility by 11:30 AM for 1 PM kickoff and it was already 10:15. "You not excited or something?"

"I am." She partially omitted. "I am excited but also not ready. Not saying a baby is gonna hold me back because it's not, but damn, it makes it a lot harder to do what I wanna do. Swollen feet, bad breathing, terrible cravings, ain't no way in hell they finna let me up in them peoples courthouses acting like Fat Albert."

"I am sure they have witnessed thousands of pregnant people in their lifetime." He said.

"Whatever. All I am saying is if you jump out in front of it now, she won't have you buy the balls later."

"I hear you. Imma get with Ari today about my contract and see if we can verbally agree to a contract before I officially sign it. Cause I know once I sign it, the paperwork has to be filed with the commissioner and then it becomes public record."