Secretary

Yina POV

*BEEP, BEEP, BEEEEEP!*

I groan from the sound of my alarm. I reached for my phone and turned off the alarm.

What is today? Forget it. My bed feels like heaven and—OH SHIT, TODAY'S MY INTERVIEW!

I jumped out of bed and rushed to the bathroom to get ready. After getting ready, I didn't have time left for eating so I took my bag, rushed out of my house, and locked my door. I quickly hopped on my motorcycle and drove to my interview place.

(Her clothes)

As I finally reached the company

As I finally reached the company. Man, it was HUGE. As I entered, I talked to the front desk.

"Good morning! Excuse me, I have a question. Where will the interview be?" I asked the front desk lady.

"Good morning ma'am! It's on the 4th floor. Go straight until you reach the 2nd to last door." She smiled warmly.

"Gamsambnida!" I bow as she bows to me too. "No worries, ma'am." She replied.

I went to the elevator and waited for it to reach to the first floor. As the elevator dinged open, I entered it and saw a very tall man. He looked so cold and emotionless.

As the elevator dinged again, it was on the 4th floor. The guy walked out bumping our shoulders.

This guy doesn't have manners!

"Yah!" He looked back at me. "Don't you have any manners?" I was irritated. I felt irritated because I was really nervous about my interview. Sounds weird but people do feel it sometimes.

The man didn't reply. He continued to swiftly walk away as I stood there in disbelief. I swear, people these days don't have respect and manners.

As I walked to where the front desk lady told me to go, I finally reached the 2nd to the last door. I opened the door and saw many people in the waiting area.

As I sat down, I noticed that not even five minutes, people left the interview
room. Some even cried.

It gave me goosebumps. If they didn't get the position, it doesn't give me a chance that I will get it.

"Number 45, calling number 45." The speaker called. I was number 45 and I entered the room.

As I opened the door, it met eyes with...The person I met in the elevator?! The disrespectful man?!

His legs were crossed and he looked very serious. Cold. "Have a seat." He simply said. I took a seat and straightened my back.

He flipped through my documents and looked back at me. "So, you're the person who told me that I don't have any manners, am I right?"

"I'm—" "No need to be sorry. I will not hire you anyways." He cut me and will not hire me? I felt so shocked. There wasn't even a minute that went by.

"Next." He said coldly.

"But sir—" He ignored me. "Next."
"I—" I sigh. I got up and left the interview room. Why did I have to tell him that he had no manners?

Cause hell yes he doesn't!

I left the company feeling down. I saw a cafe nearby and remembered that I haven't eaten breakfast yet.

"What?! You serious? How are rich people so cruel these days?" My friend Rimone told me. I stared at her "Seriously?" Rimone was hella rich because her dad owns 5-star hotels around Korea.

Rimone chuckles. "I do admit that I'm cruel sometimes." She plays with her hair. I chuckled too. This girl.

"Anyway, you're almost 23 and you still couldn't find a job AND your soulmate?" She sips her coffee.

"My life is bullshit." I sigh. "It's alright, girl. At least you still have one good thing." I looked up at her. "What?" I tilted my head.

"Me of course. Who wouldn't want a friend like me?" She batted her eyelashes. "Wow, really full of yourself, huh?" I grin.

"No, but I know one thing for sure what's full. My wallet." She grins. We both laughed. I'm glad I have a friend like her.

ㅅㅅㅅㅅㅅㅅㅅㅅㅅㅅㅅㅅㅅㅅㅅㅅㅅㅅㅅ

First page! Sorry for the bad grammar. By the way, the characters in the story do not act like this in real life. I just gotta inform you that. I hope you enjoy reading!

-lyz