Iced Americano

-------Namjoon POV------
I don't really care who I choose anymore as long as I can keep my position. As I was just doing some laundry, Jin called me.

"Hyung?" I asked. "I just want to let you know that you deserve that scold." I could hear his wiper laugh, and it hurts my ears.

"I'm actually losing nothing." I placed my phone on the table as I put my clothes in the dryer. "What? You already found a secretary? What's their name?" I turned on the dryer and answered Jin's question.

"Yeah, and I haven't asked her name yet." I heard Jin gasp. "So let me get this straight. You hired some random girl as your secretary?"

I hum in response. "She was one of the ones that joined the interview yesterday so...yeah." I shrug. "Wait, how did you meet her again?"

"Well, longer story short, I crashed into her while I was driving when the traffic light literally told that she should stop but she didn't so I paid for her medical bill, and hired her as my secretary as a favor." I heard the phone hang up.

What?

I didn't really know why he hung up on me. After the dryer finished drying my clothes, I carried them to my room and arranged them.

I'm more of a clean person than a lazy one but mostly drowns myself in work.

After changing into my pajamas, I laid on my bed and slept.

--------Yina POV-------
I looked around to see a peaceful looking forest. Where is this place?

As I looked around, I saw a person a few meters away from me.

His face was kind of blurry and I couldn't tell who it was.

"Nuguseo...?" I asked. I slowly walked towards the mysterious man.

"Where am I, and who the hell are you?" The man asked. It felt kind of weird because we looked like anime.

Our background looked like anime. What does this shit mean?

I look at him. He looks...handsome...Wait what?

"Uh...What's your name?" I asked.
The guy scratched the back of his head.

"Are you some stalker or something?" How dare he accuse someone he just met?! "ANIA! If you're uncomfortable just tell me your nickname." I cross my hands.

"Arasseo. Neneun, Joon-ibnida." He bowed. "Anneyeong. Yin-ibnida." I bowed and smiled back.

"I just want to ask-" before he could finish his sentence, my alarm clock went off.

Oh. It was just a dream I guess. I mean like, who am I kidding? Real life anime?
I think I stressed myself too much.

As I yawned, it took me a few minutes to process...I HAVE A JOB!

Oh shit-IM LATE AGAIN!

I jumped out of my bed to get ready. After an hour, I hopped on a cab and went off my way to Kim Entertainment.

As I got off, I went to the front desk.
"Anneyeonghaseo! How can I help you madam?" Asked the front desk.

"I'm the new hired personal secretary of the CEO here." I smiled.

She raised a brow, probably judged me. "Sorry ma'am, we don't allow intruders here." She looked at her computer.

"Molago?" She ignored me. "Security!" She shouted.

WHAT?!

As the security was about to drag me out, Mr. Hard head suddenly stepped in.

He scoffed. "Stop." He said. He looked down on me. "Are you Kim Yina?" I nodded.

"Let go of her. From now on, you let her in this company whenever she pleases." He said to the security guard. He nodded and Hard head looked at me again.

"Follow me." He simply said. I followed him to his office.

"Have a seat." He pointed to the luxurious looking couch and I sat down.

"Look, I know you don't like me, and I don't like you. You might ask why I hired you then, it's because if I don't get a secretary in one week, I lose my position as CEO. Got it?" I nodded right away.

"You're only going to be my personal assistant/secretary until my father passes me his position as chairman. Don't worry, your paycheck may be greater than your worth." I nodded and realized his last sentence.

Hey, now that was just plain rude. But actually true.

"So uh, what am I going to do first then?" I asked.

"You don't have manners do you? Call me sir." He glared at me.

"Alright-" "Go get me an iced Americano, now." Now HE'S calling ME rude now?

I pinch his arm and leave off as fast as I could before something bad happens. That's what he deserves anyway.

ㄹㅁㄹㅁㄹㅁㄹㅁㄹㅁㄹㅁㄹㅁㄹㅁㄹㅁ

I'm not Korean, alright? HEHEHEHE I JUST LOVE KDRAMAS...anyway, please give your thoughts below for some ideas for the future chapters. Thanks!!

-Lyz