Chapter 20

Author's POV

Doyoung found himself thrust into an unexpected role as a caregiver for Taeyong. The aftermath of the teacher's abuse had left Taeyong seeking solace in his littlespace, a vulnerable haven where innocence prevailed. Doyoung, compassionate and understanding, navigated the delicate balance between caregiving and fostering an environment of support.

In the mornings, as the aroma of breakfast wafted through the air, Doyoung would find Taeyong in his littlespace, unable to reach the doorknob. The need for gentle care became apparent as Taeyong's whimpering plea, "Up, up, please," resonated in the quiet hallway. Cradling Taeyong in his arms, Doyoung became a pillar of reassurance.

---

The kitchen, now transformed into a sanctuary, witnessed the intricate dance of caregiving. Doyoung, with a sense of tenderness that transcended the complexities of adult life, prepared a bottle of milk for Taeyong. The rhythmic clink of the baby bottle and the comforting coos of baby talk filled the air as Taeyong surrendered to the nurturing embrace.

"Look at you, so hungry today!" Doyoung chuckled, his tone a harmonious blend of warmth and affection. The members, recognizing the fragile beauty of the moment, participated in the collective effort to create an environment where Taeyong's littlespace could thrive.

---

Throughout the day, Doyoung found himself juggling between the responsibilities of a caregiver and the demands of the real world. Yet, in the midst of tasks like preparing Taeyong's baby bottle or simply cradling him when needed, Doyoung's commitment to providing comfort and support remained unwavering.

"Time for your nap, little one," Doyoung would announce, his words a soothing melody that guided Taeyong into the blissful realm of littlespace. The weight of adult responsibilities momentarily lifted, replaced by the simplicity of caring for a friend in need.

---

As the days unfolded, a subtle concern gnawed at Doyoung's heart. Taeyong, lost in the innocence of his littlespace, seemed oblivious to the physical toll the abuse had taken. Doyoung, with a keen eye, noticed the weight loss that manifested in the fragility of Taeyong's frame.

"Hey, Taeyong, have you noticed you've lost some weight?" Doyoung gently inquired, his concern evident in the furrow of his brow.

Taeyong, still immersed in the blissful ignorance of his littlespace, responded with a carefree giggle. "Easier to carry!" he exclaimed, unaware of the deeper implications of his unintentional weight loss.

---

The members, collectively drawn into the protective embrace of caregiving, engaged in the art of baby talk and playful interactions with Taeyong. The atmosphere, though laden with the scars of the past, became a canvas for healing through collective support.

"Doyoung, do you think Taeyong is doing okay?" one member whispered, their eyes reflecting a mix of concern and affection.

"He's finding comfort in his littlespace, but we need to keep an eye on him," Doyoung replied, his commitment to Taeyong's well-being unwavering.

---

Evenings brought a different rhythm, where the transition from littlespace to the complexities of adult conversations occurred seamlessly. Doyoung, ever attentive, approached Taeyong with words of reassurance and an understanding that transcended the boundaries of spoken language.

"You're not alone in this, Taeyong. We're here for you," Doyoung affirmed, his voice a steady anchor in the tempest of emotions that lingered beneath the surface.

---

As the days turned into weeks, Doyoung found himself embracing the intricacies of caregiving with a genuine fondness. The weight of responsibility, though at times demanding, became a shared burden among the members who rallied around Taeyong with unwavering support.

The collective efforts to create an environment where Taeyong could navigate the delicate dance between littlespace and the complexities of healing spoke volumes about the resilience of friendship. Doyoung, a stalwart presence in this journey, remained committed to nurturing Taeyong back to a place of emotional strength and well-being.