Season 1: Bio

Name: Y/n Jaeger

Name: Y/n Jaeger

Age: 18 yrs old

Gender: Male

Like: His brother Eren, Mikasa, Armin, cooking, using the ODM gear, his friends, and killing titans.

Dislike: Titans, secrets, anyone bullying his family, traitors, and Military Police Regiment.

Background: Y/n was adopted by the Jaeger family when he was a kid after he was found outside the wall by the Scouts. Many doctors even the leader of the Scout Regiment asked Y/n, what he was doing outside the wall or how he even got out in the first place. However, Y/n would tell them the same answer over and over, that he doesn't remember anything. The only thing, he does remember is his name and that he lived in the underground city.

After seeing no point on getting any answer out of him since he can't remember much of his past, the Military Police wanted to send him back to the underground city where he came from, but Mr. Jaeger disagree with the idea. He took it upon himself to adopt Y/n to his family so the innocent child doesn't go back to that hellish place. Making Y/n a full member of the family, Y/n became brother's with Eren who a year younger than him but nothing less the two became inseparable as they share the same idea. Going outside the wall towards the outside world...

ODM gear: