Season 1: Chapter 1

3rd P.O.V.

Narrator: That day, humanity remembered... the terror of being ruled by them. The humiliation of being kept in a cage.

It was just a normal day like any other, everyone going about their day as usual... but that soon change forever for everyone inside the wall. When a giant hand is seen gripping on the edge of Wall Maria as everyone inside watches in horror.

And among the crowd stood four children....Eren, Mikasa, Armin, and... Y/n. The four of them stood there unable to comprehend what they're seeing in front of them. While Y/n could only think of one thing...

Y/n: *thought* No...

Earlier....

Before anything happened, everything went on as usual with the Survey Corp going outside the walls. Forest of Giant Trees with the Survey Corps on galloping horses.

Shadis: Prepare for combat! We have one target! Defeat it and make this humanity's first base outside the walls!

Erwin: Target approaching!

Shows Titan walking. Commander makes hand signal.

Shadis: Split into five groups, just as we practiced! We'll be the decoys! Attack teams, switch to Three-Dimensional Maneuver Gear!

Soldiers are lifted off their horses by the omni-directional gear and traverse landscape using the giant trees and surrounding the Titan.

Erwin: We'll strike from all directions at once!

One of the soldier flies toward the nape of the Titan neck, spinning with swords in hand like a propeller.

Moses: We'll show you the power of humanity!

A slice is heard, and everything goes black.

Dream Sequence...

Beautiful purple flowers under the sun are presented and then blood splatters and taints. Open mouth is shown; a man's body lays on the ground with blood on his face and is then lifted; a small house is shown in a sunlit plain; Titans appear around it; a in-house fireplace is shown; bloody face; a room filled with child's toys; an eye with a bee around the sclera; more blood gushes; giant teeth are show; giant hands picking up a body. Ending with a raging roar of a titan covered in black armor and flames flowing through it veins.

???: Y/n... Y/n.... Y/n, you have to wake up.

Y/n: Who... Who said that...?

???: You need to get up!

Y/n: What? What do you mean? Who said that?!

???: They're coming! THE TITANS ARE COMING!!!

End of Dream Sequence...

Y/n: *Gasp!*

Eren/Mikasa: Huh?

Y/n immediately woke up from his dream as he was gasping for air. Eren and Mikasa got concern and rushed to his side.

 Eren and Mikasa got concern and rushed to his side