10

Stan groaned as he opened his tired blue eyes.  His head and back were screaming in pain as he slowly sat up, holding his throbbing head.

He almost didn't realize he had slept on the floor. No wonder his back hurt so fucking bad.

Just then, memories of what had happened the day before flooded into his tired mind of Gary forcing his dick down his throat and that awful video he had taken of him.

More importantly, Craig.

He sniffled, wiping his nose with the sleeve of his sweatshirt as he repressed more tears. He wasn't looking forward to school today. Today was the day he had to reject Craig...

...and play pretend with fucking Gary.

God, this was going to fucking suck. He didn't want to do this to Craig! He didn't want to be with Gary!

However, he didn't want to be outed and that video be circulated to the whole school even more.

He let out a shaky breath as he stood up on wobbly legs. He stumbled initially, but caught himself by grasping his computer chair and gripping his pounding head. He felt sick to his stomach.

He thought taking a hot shower would help his headache but it didn't. His nerves were completely shot and he felt as if he could collapse into himself at any moment as he snatched his bottle of hydros, taking two more pills. His body immediately tried to reject the pills, but Stan forced them down anyways.

He needed to feel numb before he breaks Craig's heart...and his own.

He was sluggish as he made his way down to the kitchen and immediately went to the coffee pot before pouring himself a cup. Unbeknownst to Stan, Shelly was sitting at the table with her own cup of coffee, watching his every move. She noticed this morning that the bottle of hydrocodone was gone. And now, here's her little brother, dark bags under his eyes and looking way more miserable than he did before.

Stan put sugar and milk in his cup, stirring the steaming beverage together before turning and taking a drink. His eyes lazily met Shelly's, who was expressionless.

"Your bottle of hydrocodone is missing." She deadpanned, setting down her cup but not losing the eye contact. Stan seemed unfazed as he continued to drink from his cup.

"Oh? That sucks." He spoke with a flat, gravelly tone. Shelly sighed as she rubbed her eyes in frustration and worry.

"Stan...if something happened to you, if you're going through something, starting up a drug habit isn't the answer." She responded before looking at him again.

God...he looked like shit.

Stan rolled his eyes at her. "Shelly...I give up. I'm done." He stated before walking out with his coffee before Shelly could say anything else.

What Stan had said about giving up made her incredibly worried. He was doing so good! He was happy and he was eating!

What the fuck happened with Craig?

She kept that thought in her mind as she knew it had something to do with him. She couldn't help but to think though, that a lot more had happened.

Stan held himself up in his room the rest of the morning, anxiously pacing the floor and chugging what was left of his coffee. He set the empty mug down on his desk and ran his hands through his hair as he felt panic setting into his chest.

What do I say? How do I reject my fated alpha?

How bad will this hurt the both of us?