Tell me

Blood and tears. Quiet sobs. But mostly blood and tears is all Jisung has been reduced too.

It had been 10 minutes already. Ten minutes of his already defenceless hands being cuffed by silver metal cuffs. Ten minutes of girly pop songs, and horrible lip syncing by the man holding him hostage.

He is crying as little as possible. The robber told him that he'd be shoved into the boot if he continued to cry.

Between triggering trauma from his claustrophobia or suffering in silence, the latter seemed better.

"Your blood is ruining my car seats Ji" The man says, sparing Jisung a pitiful glance.

No second later, he is singing to the pop song again, swiftly making a turn on the stirring wheel to take a road that leads out of Boa.

For the thousandth time in noon, Jisung feels a pang of pain in his chest. Pain is fear. The fear to leave Boa. His only home.

He tries not to sob. Yet when he notices the car reach a halt at a designated wheat plot, the dread increases. Is he really going to put him in the boot?

The man exists the driver's seat to go the boot.

Chaos and panick begins to run in Jisung's mind. Should he run now? He's legs aren't tied ... He can just try to hide from him in the huge plot. It's never to late too try.

"I can do it. I can do it." He chants affirmations softly like Taerae taught him to do, his eyes are screwed so tightly he begins to feel light headed. Now's his chance-

"Do what?"

Jisung's heart sinks to his stomach. The devil is back. Back and so close too, he has opened the passenger door.

The devil smells like cool Springs on a hot day.

"Open your eyes Ji" He says, his hand reaching to forcefully part Jisung's thighs.

This stranger is touching him again. A touch that feels like ants crawling all over his skin.

He can't talk. He can't bring himself too, if he does, all that will come out is cries and wails of fear.

"Let me clean you up, hm?"

Jisung's eyes slowly open in shock. Shock that heightens when he sees the first aid kit in the robber's hands.

Shock, because he realises that robber has a strikingly handsome face behind the mask. Not just a pretty face, a deceiving one too. The villans on his small box set television don't look like this.

"Open your legs a little more for me" The man commands after preparing a swab with alcohol on it.

Jisung does just that, hesitantly. The red on his thigh stands out like a sore thumb. The long horizontal cut is bruising horribly along the pale of his skin.

With the suddenness of a gunshot, the swab meets the open wound.

"Ssssss"Jisung hisses pulling his leg away. It stings.

It's of no use, because he is held down almost immediately.

"Shhh it's okay"

Said every devil ever.

He continued to clean the wound up until it was ready to be covered.

"I'm going to cover it now, okay?"

No. Not okay. When did he become so gentle? This gentleness is scarier.

Nonetheless, he covers it. He carefully wraps that fabric bandage around Jisung's thigh. The ghost of the man's fingers lingers on his bare thigh after.

The shorts were already short. Now they are wrinkled, blood stained, and bunched up a little higher than before on one side.

"You're welcome darling...Call me Sir" The man mockingly says after settling back into the driver's seat.

He smirks at Jisung playfully, twisting the key to ignition.

The engine is so powerful and loud. The smell of dust and vegetation remains behind, as they drive away.

"Sir"Jisung tries, it's the first thing he has said since he boarded car.

"I'm joking. That shit is so cringe. Call me Minho"

Minho. The man who has abducted him is called Minho. The man responsible for his pain, and unparalleled fear. How polite of him to introduce himself like this.

"Don't worry Ji'baby. It will all be over before you know it hmm ? We're just going to take a little trip across state." Minho says with a sing-song tone.

"Oh...oh... oh... Do you know this song?" Minho shouts, full of zeal, swerving the car in the process.

Jisung just stares incredulously.

"Tell me..Tell me..Tell-

This is going to be a long journey.

A/N
Tell me, wonder girls.

Anyways,  short chapter. I wrote this listening to stayC 'bubble' type of music. What can I say, Criminals have to dance too.