skills

Sorry for late chapters. (Unedited)

They are on Sunshine's bed. They're watching a movie picked at random by Nexflix.

Felix had changed into shorts and a bow embedded headband to lay his hair back comfortably.

"Is anyone else here ?" Jisung asks faintly, completely consumed by the sheer beauty of everything inside a home like this.

Felix has to be the brightest nicest ball of energy Jisung has ever met. Yes, even more nice than Mrs Kimhan if that is even possible. Yet, Jisung knows not to trust these men.

"No, I live alone"

Before Jisung can even register the sarcasm,
Felix laughs out loud dramatically.

"I'm kidding....jokes. My cousins live here too. And my parents make sure to visit I guess. " Felix mutters a little more calm. A calmness that seems so out of character as per what Jisung has observed of him.

Soon comes on a sex scene that makes the room fall silent. Moaning and groaning elicit from the surround sound system.

Skin slapping, nails scratching and full-on panting, play out infront of the two boys.

Two boys, two polar reactions. One boy smirks biting his rosey lips.

The other's breathing has hitched, his hands are strained from how tightly his hands are squeezing at the sheets of the bed.

"Mr snuggles....close your eyes! This is too dirty for your innocent eyes." Felix shrieks out, covering the puppy's eyes.

The little brown sherpad puppy only lets out small barks in response.

"What the fuck is all this noise ?" A intrudes.

Felix recognises the voice, and ignores the it even when it's bearer makes appearance into the room.

"What the- is that porn!?"

"Seungmin... mind your business!" Felix hisses out, standing up to pause the scene.

"Damn.... you're watching it with company too... you have no shame, unless-

"Can you shut up ?" Felix fires, annoyed at Seungmin, an intruder Jisung eyes for their brown fluffy hair and charming boba eyes.

"Can you lose all your breathing abilities?" Seungmin retorts.

Seungmin looks lean, and strong. He is culmination of a soft charming look that outweighs his strong macusline stature.

"Snuggles! Get this pest out of my room!" Felix commanded to the puppy.

Mr snuggles does absolutely nothing aside from rolling over on the carpet slowy.

"Dumb ass dog, keep that freaky shit down, I've got guests over"

Seungmin huffs, marching out of the room. He spares Jisung a curious glance, and leaves it at that.

"Tell Lexy I said hi" Felix screams after his door has been shut.

Felix knows it will sting Seungmin a bit, because he likes Lexy. And Lexy admitted one drunken at a campus party that she found Felix hot.

And now it's back to silence. Back to watching a tattooed man bend over a lady that is whining and squirming so much it seems like she's either in pain or going insane.

"That unfortunate mine-craft zombie looking ass is my cousin." Felix explained.

Siblings and cousins are something Jisung has never experienced. Is this how these types of relationships are supposed to look like ?

"Is she in pain ?" Jisung had to ask. The curiosity was killing him.

He'd have to do something like that one day, right ? Hopefully. At his own terms. With a nice girl.......

"Oh the TV ? Nah she's good. Typically what it looks like when having your back blown out.... she's a little theatrical but actual porn is worse. Like it's so staged it's nearly painful to watch. How do you expect me to believe that a pizza guy just random-

A cute little bark stops the impending rant, and Jisung can only thankfully embrace the puppy with a satisfied sigh.

"This movie is getting boring anyways" Felix sighed, removing the movie and switching the TV off.

"Wait I have an idea..You know how I am a dancer ?!.....Wanna learn how to shake ass ? It could be a skill that can come in handy one day" Felix quipped, with the most innocent smile. Eyes blinking and glowing like a literal doll.

How does he still look so innocent while saying and doing the most unhinged things ever? Only God knows.

"Well...."

When Minho rushed back to Stayville City after being assured that his little siblings were safe, the last thing he expected to find was a tipsy Jisung faintly dancing with Felix.

The thought of people's greedy unsanitised eyes watching and ogling him drove him insanely insane.

He's too pure for all that.

A full house today called for many eyes tonight but, Felix, despite having a niche audience seperate from female strippers, still pulled an ample crowd.

He wasn't even performing. They were just on the dancefloor. Shy Jisung on the dance floor. Since fucking when?

Minho for that time being only watched. Watched Jisung get touched and grinded on by Felix. Watched him shake his hips a little and sway to the music in good fun for participation sake.

But, the problem is, the men watching were looking to participate too. Looking like they wanted Jisung.

The-place only attracts two types of people. Rich monster's, and poor victims.

In the corner of his eye, Minho spots Changbin-the-fucking-cop seated, and looking directly at the dancing boys.

The cop seems brainwashed by Felix, and Felix is not tearing his gaze from the direction of the cop who's still metres away.

Is there something Minho missed ? Felix is a stripper. More over mafia prince of a big powerful unit, feared across the whole state. Changbin should stay away, everyone should stay away.

The song fades out, and Felix leaves, assumably to start his private shifts.

Yes, the provocative song ended.

And when someone approaches Jisung after the little show, so does the fun.

No words are exchanged. Jisung is startled when someone grabs his waist, and shoves anyone in his way....out of his way.

It's him. His familiar devil.

Shit. Jisung may be in trouble. Just how much did Minho see ?

A/N
Excited for some character building and etc.

Linos....Lee knows

Wrote this to that one remix version of consideration. Getting no peace.... Rihanna, Sza.

And yes I censored the streaming service "Nexflix"💀😭