Finally Heading Home

This week went by pretty fast.  Colton was actually fine with his brother, Luke, taking me home for the weekend.  I requested off work for the weekend, so I didn't have to worry about that.

There was knock at the door.  

Oh, I forgot to mention.  Luke finally found an apartment and has stayed there for the week.  He bought a truck, started a job, and found an apartment all in one week. 

"Come in."  I yelled.  The door opened and it was Luke.  "Hey."  I smiled.  "Thank you so much for offering to do this.  I will definitely have to pay you back."

"It is no big deal."  He showed me a smile.

Colton walked over to me.  "Have a good time guys."  Colton looked up at Luke and pointed at him.  "Keep her safe."  Luke nodded.  Colton and I kissed each other.  "I love you."

"I love you also."  I then hugged him. 

I grabbed my suitcase and carried it.  Luke let me go first, then shut the door.  "Here."  He reached out to my suitcase and grabbed it.

"Wow...  Such a gentlemen."  I said in a funny, sarcastic way.  

"I try."  He smiled at me.  

We arrived to his truck.  I got in the passenger side, he put my suitcase in the back seat, and then got in himself.  He started the truck.  Luke proceeded to look over at me.  "Are you ready?"

I had the biggest smile on my face.  "I am so ready!"  I said excitedly.