𝟎.𝟓

 "𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐢𝐝𝐬

"𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐢𝐝𝐬..?"

𝐀/𝐧 : 𝐈'𝐦 𝐮𝐧𝐬𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐭𝐨 𝐰𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐖𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐫, 𝐬𝐨 𝐈'𝐯𝐞 𝐝𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐢𝐭 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐡𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐧𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐮𝐦𝐞𝐫𝐮 𝐝𝐮𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐚 '𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐠𝐢𝐜' 𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐧𝐭😭

---------

[𝐍𝐀𝐌𝐄,]

𝐖𝐄 𝐇𝐀𝐃... finally arrived at the nation of Anemo & freedom.
Me, Aether and Paimon sat on these three chairs,--- well Paimon mostly 𝖿𝗅𝗈𝖺𝗍𝗂𝗇𝗀, but still..

We sat across from an ashy light-blond haired male, who's hair trailed down to his shoulders and was pulled back into a braided half ponytail.

His name was Albedo, and apparently he was really really good at making potions, alongside other things--- when Aether had contacted him, he had said he was intrigued, and would like to help with my hearing aids,,

I have to admit, when I first saw him, he actually looked... quite handsome.

My mind wandered as the two- sorry three communicated, I was far to.. excited to finally be able to hear here, and maybe, just maybe, Albedo can also help me with my Osteoporosis.

After awhile, I felt Paimon nudging me, I glanced over and then over at Albedo, who was standing right in front of me now, he was holding his hand out to me..?

I gazed up at him, a confused glint in my eyes, before looking back at his hand and I can sense that my eyes widened,

He was holding hearing aids.

𝐈 𝐒𝐀𝐓.. there, wide eyed as I finally, finally could hear, sure, I had hearing aids before, but that was in a whole other world..

My eyes slowly moved over to the three, and I gazed at them, wanting to hear their voices,,

"[NAME]! CAN YOU HEAR PAIMON?!"

A loud, squeaky yet sweet voice practically screamed into my ear, Paimon..

"Paimon, shut up---!"

An agitated, yet calm voice shouted at Paimon, Aether..

"Are you feeling okay? No headaches?

And finally, a calm, monotone voice asked if I was alright, Albedo..

My eyes squinted as I smiled wide, and hummed, nodding rapidly.

𝐀𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐑... leaving Albedo, (not before giving him tons of thank you's, gratitude, and multiple promises for the future,), we left with Aether and Paimon still slightly arguing,

I grinned as I listened to the sounds of animals, and the sounds of hillichurls alongside other creatures crawling around. I was so focused on the sounds I didn't even notice we now stood outside of the walls of Mondstadt..

"[N/N], look, here we are, Mondstadt." Aethers calm voice interrupted my thoughts and I glanced over at him, smiling lightly as I heard and admired his voice before nodding.

"It's.. gorgeous.' My voice was slightly quiet and raspy from not speaking for awhile, but it was better than I expected,

Aether seemed to enjoy the words as he nodded and grabbed my hand gently, leading me inside the city walls as Paimon floated ahead of us, pointing buildings out excitedly, explaining each and everyone of them to me.

"Oh, oh and that one is Angel's Share!---" Paimon exclaimed many of these excitedly as I smiled gently at her,, my legs slightly aching from all the walking, yet I ignore the pain and focus on her smiling as me and Aether follow her.

I smiled as I watched her, her excited chatting reminded me of my two younger siblings, {REDACTED} and {REDACTED} .

I was so focused on the two of them and the scenery, I didnt even.. notice those red eyes staring at me from afar, practically glaring into my soul.. (Of course I don't know this and author is just being author but..!!!)

-------------

Short chapter before we meet the knights, and diluc..!!!

Btw I have exams coming up, plus a spelling bee, plus a couple other things, so i may have to stop writing for around a week or two...

anyways!! Bye, I love you all <3